NOW AVAILABLE ON STEAM

• Developer

NOW AVAILABLE ON STEAM

http://store.steampowered.com/app/219640/

Today is the launch of Chivalry: Medieval Warfare, a First-person slasher with a multiplayer focus set in the medieval era. This is melee combat finally done right.

Prepare for epic medieval battle in 1st or 3rd person as Chivalry: Medieval Warfare brings melee combat finally done right. Bringing the epic intensity of hollywood swordfighting movies such as 300, Gladiator and Braveheart to the hands of a gamer.

Featuring cinematic multiplayer battles that have players completing iconic medieval actions as objectives from raiding villages to battering down gates with a ram and assassinating enemy nobility. Players can also wield a gruesome assortment of medieval weaponry ranging from battle axes and longbows to massive 2 handed swords and spears.

We hope you enjoy the game and can’t wait to see you on the battlefield,

Torn Banner Studios

• I guess it’s released, yet I can’t download it on steam. It just sits there in grey text… Guess I’ll have to wait.

• Still showing as preorder on my steam as well, with the chivalry we have been playing for beat underneath it

• You can tell its launch day, think the forum server is about to die. :|

• Logged out and back in on steam, noticed that the beta has disappeared from my list, but the pre-order is still greyed out and says it’s not available yet.

• Try logging in/out again. Should work now.

• Ah the moment has finally come!

Just bought it from steam and it’s almost done downloading.

See you folk on the battlefield aye! 8-)

• Oh yes! Here we go! See you all in game. Thank you Torn Banner!

• Now pre order is gone and the one we have been using for beta is still there. did that get turned to the full game because nothing else has downloaded.

• Congratulations to the release, have a drink, kick back and celebrate this great game you created!

BUT, tomorrow we need you back to do some polishing 8-)

• Don’t forget to make steam recommendations! :D

• xos2MnVxe-c

• So i bought the game, activate it with the key i got on steam and now my beta is turned to the actual game. I didn´t need to download anything. So my question would be. Is that correct? Im just asking because one of the developers said we have to download the game again despite having the beta.

Thx for youre help

• I bought it there today. I have been stabbing like a madman at BOTS for en hour. Now I want your heads!!! Muhahahaha

• Ok so I backed kickstarter to get digital download and then couldn’t wait so also bought instant access through pre order. When do I get my kickstarter key? I want to give it my kid?

• It’s working thanks.

Though I am a bit concerned that the build is still the beta build?

Was the beta done for balance purposes instead of optimization?

Thanks

• @hobochangba:

Ok so I backed kickstarter to get digital download and then couldn’t wait so also bought instant access through pre order. When do I get my kickstarter key? I want to give it my kid?

If you still haven’t gotten a key, email tornbannerstudios@gmail.com with your pledge level and kickstarter email.

• http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z172 … ce6990.png

HELP
    It says its download only

I dont see the Boxed copy anywhere, one guy on the forums said i have to wait a month till gamestop stocks up on the CD version but i went to one this morning and they didn’t have any boxed PC games Will i be able to get boxed/CD version from Gamestop If yes then When if no, can i order it from the gamstop store or anywhere else? Like maybe directly from Torn Banner

• IIRC the boxed retail copy will be available some time in November.

• @SlyGoat:

@hobochangba:

Ok so I backed kickstarter to get digital download and then couldn’t wait so also bought instant access through pre order. When do I get my kickstarter key? I want to give it my kid?

If you still haven’t gotten a key, email tornbannerstudios@gmail.com with your pledge level and kickstarter email.

Dropped you an email with my kickstarter details

Thanks