Noob tolerance

• I don’t have patience for the people that deliberately LMB in team fights several times in a row. I don’t care if they are new, that sort of things shows deliberate disregard for other players. The occasional accidental LMB, that’s cool, but not even bothering to look like you are holding back is kick-worthy regardless of level.

• @DokB:

Maybe you should quit getting in the way of my arrows n00b

HAHAHAHA, yep

What drives me insane are the catapult heroes on Battlegrounds who keep firing short! :D

• @DokB:

Maybe you should quit getting in the way of my arrows n00b

Such a classic answer wow
    10/10 would be a brave man out of the range again

@YarnuTheDog:

HAHAHAHA, yep

What drives me insane are the catapult heroes on Battlegrounds who keep firing short! :D

I aways lol when I see this happening, unless they hit me

• i love those guys that catapult towards the enemy but tk me when im arching at the back of the fight……

• @zombojoe:

i love those guys that catapult towards the enemy but tk me when im arching at the back of the fight……

They’re doing Gods work, son.

• Noobs should be somehow recompensed for killing teammate archers

• Mod

A lot of the time if I’m team killed I wait about a minute for a sorry, if I don’t receive an apology I find the guy and beat the fuck out of him. Then I say, next time you kill a team mate, at least say sorry. Sometimes I can’t be bothered hunting em down. Most the players are pretty good. There’s one new rank below 20 troll who keeps spamming oilpots at team mates on purpose so I just votekick him then moment I see a complaint.

Sometimes a kick up the arse is what these new cunts need before they pull their head in.

• Mod

A big fat red popup saying “YOU JUST KILLED A TEAMMATE” on the guys screen would be nice as well.

• I am pretty tolerant of noob TKers. By now it’s just… whatever. TKed again.

• Mod

@dudeface:

I am pretty tolerant of noob TKers. By now it’s just… whatever. TKed again.

I still cry when I’ve been hacking away at a knight for a good ten minutes with a fork in an intense 1v1 and suddenly XXxxNoScopeBaratheonxxXX charge attacks into my back taking my kill and killing me.

#JustCuttleryThings

• i always get tked with shortbows when im in an intense 1v1

and by intense i mean getting feinted and running around in circles

• I’ve gotten so used to being TK’d every single engagement I can’t be bothered to be angry anymore.

If I know the guy is doing it on purpose, or the guy is just so dumb he does it on accident over and over and over, then I initiate a votekick.

• We tend to be more lenient on low level players with higher TD values, tend to warn them first. Admittedly we run 2 50 slots servers and we tend to know a lot of the players as regulars too, sometimes when new player come in a swing wild (which on a 50 slot server it’s often easier to be damaging teammates in mass melee’s :P) occasionally people suggest they learn the game a bit more in smaller servers or low rank servers.

At the end of the day while we’re a bit more tolerant of low rank player shenanigans, if the TD goes too high they’ll eventually get votekicked.

• New =! Stupid

• Damn them all!

• I draw the line between accidental and purposeful teamkilling.

One single accidental LMB into my back = fine.
    Getting killed by a friendly catapult shot, along with at least 2 enemies = fine.

–-

Continuous LMB’s into my back because the noob simply doesn’t give a shit = not fine.
    Getting killed along with 3 other teammates and only 1 enemy in a friendly catapult shot = not fine.

But I’m not ashamed to admit that I always repay the debt one way or another when the most annoying thing happens;
    Some idiot teammate walks up to me when I’m bloody. He stands still, thinks for a good 5 seconds, then kills me anyway.
    Also comes in the variation of me spamming x2 over and over again while he tries to hit me.

When this shit happens, and again I’m not afraid to admit it, I stalk the teamkiller for the remainder of the match and whenever he’s close to killing someone I steal the kill and take him down along with the same swing of my Maul.
    “Woops, sawwy”.
    “Oh, didn’t see you there pal”.
    “My bad, maul is hard to aim xddd”.

• When someone’s under level 10 I usually forgive him and also vote no if he’s about to get votekicked. However, someone on lvl 20 with 40% teamdamage will get zero tolerance because that’s more than enough time to learn the basics (for example: “LMBing into my mates might kill them”).

• I probably find the noobs that jump in my way so I have to pull my shots to avoid them more annoying. So fucking irritating when I’m fighting a dude, and then all of a sudden a noob maa dodges between us to try and steal the kill, I can’t pull out of my attack quick enough and he dies, AND THEN PROCEEDS TO FLAME ME FOR TK’ING HIM!!!

I can forgive most accidental TKs, unless they happen repeatedly due to stupidity or not giving a fuck. The ones that really piss me off are friendly archers shooting into my melee. If that happens and I die, I usually hang around that guy like I’m defending him for a while, and then when he gets attacked and thinks I’m going to save him, I just stand there and let him get killed. It’s a petty revenge, but satisfying. “WFT HARRY YOU BASTARD?? WHY DIDN’T YOU HELP??”.

Because fuck you, that’s why.

• I avoid even joining servers unless I can recognize a handful of names when viewing server info anymore, lol.
    Please, TB: Add player rank in “View Server Info” for the upcoming UI patch!

• @afiNity:

When someone’s under level 10 I usually forgive him and also vote no if he’s about to get votekicked. However, someone on lvl 20 with 40% teamdamage will get zero tolerance because that’s more than enough time to learn the basics (for example: “LMBing into my mates might kill them”).

Oh they know, they just have no shits to give.

What gets me is when they don’t seem to have a clue that they’re teamkilling, like in my example. You stand there blocking and spamming x2 but they still don’t get it, then you die and the kill feed shows they killed someone with the same colour name but still they don’t catch on. And it’s not like they think it’s FFA because they’re not going after other teammates.