Lg Duels will be going down this Friday

• Just to let you guys know, we had a good run, but Lg Duels will not be renewing its subscription cuz reasons and stuffz (if you really wanna know more then ask, but no need for wall of text for most). I wanted to take this time to recommend Tempest - Duels as a new high skill duel server with more active admins.

Just briefly, wanted to thank Lg Hanzo, Chris, and Fray for keep the server runnin by donatin (as well as Breakfast, Legion, and Chuckdatass).

Also wanted to thank the admins that we gave the pass to that weren’t fucktards. We love you.

Also wanted to thank all the folks that played on Lg Duels in general that weren’t fucktards. You guys made it my favorite duel server of all time and I hope to see you guys over on Tempest - Duels.

• I’m going to miss it. Thanks for hosting it for the time you did.

• I want to know why it’s going down. Please tell me.

• Ah man, I enjoyed playing on the LG server. Had tons of fun, thanks for spending the time and money keeping the server up for the community to use.

• how much did the sub cost?

• Chivalry sure has changed.

• @SOC:

Chivalry sure has changed.

rip LG

ded clan

• Man, I’m brazilian and I played on the LG servers. It was laggy as fuck but people there would allow me to play with them, since I just went zweihander on everyone’s ass… Such a lost to this community…

LG duels were awesome

• Had some great times in Lg duels, from when it started to now. RiP

• @Vanguard:

Such a lost to this community…

LG duels were awesome

I’m really happy that you and others enjoyed the server. Hopefully this is gonna be an improvement for the community though! I fully trust in the folks over at Tempest - Duels. Its owned by a former Lg Duels Admin (Spook). Tempest has more active members who can admin it more actively and hopefully that means that less abuse will also occur since they won’t have to trust as many non-Tempest folks with the admin pass (which has led to so much abuse on Lg Duels that we had to change the admin pass all the time).

• I have never been on LG duels (any duel servers tbh) but could you not turn it into a T/O server for now? They don’t
    need such a heavy admin and trolls can be kicked of by vote faster.

• I got MW early this year - Lg is where I learned the game and spend most of my playing time - many thanks!

• i’m sure boner will be in there 24/7 lol

• Thanks for a slightly laggy (but still the best around) dueling server!

Had a lot of good fights there!

Also had a lot of trolls be asshats for no reason. But I won’t remember them.

• Lol had an Lg clan member on an Australian server today. Forgot his username but he had 180 ping. No idea why he was down here. He said ping didn’t matter lol. And yes he was Lg checking his steam profile. Maybe taking down your duel server caused him to get desperate.

• was on the Tempest duel server last night, and aside from getting reckt, and the lag, i did have some good duels v better players. i even beat a few of them.

• and the lag,

There shouldn’t be any lag at all. Not unless you of course have a high ping and/or packet loss.

• If it was Krull, we actually have an Lg member who moved to the Phillipines. Great guy. He usually plays on Singapore servers but maybe he’s branching out?

• @Flippy:

There shouldn’t be any lag at all. Not unless you of course have a high ping and/or packet loss.

it might have been my ping of 68 , when most had 30’s and 20’s and, unbelieveably, to me anyways, someone had 16 ping. i guess he was physically in the server…lol.
    good server adn duels, though. there was an archer and a maa that randomed for a bit, but they were quickly chased down and hacked apart……

• it might have been my ping of 68 , when most had 30’s and 20’s and, unbelieveably, to me anyways, someone had 16 ping. i guess he was physically in the server…lol.

It’s a 128 tick NFO Chicago server, so ya those are normal.