Chivalry's Not Dead (Humorous)

• A video I made of me and some friends playing Chivalry for the first time after buying it on the steam sale:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HOLTXob-rmA&list=UU1u2_V4sYuNKg_sdq6tt5RQ

• Haha. Oh to be young and in love again.

• Nice video, hope you make some more.

• hehe gud vid.

• I am still considering this video under the Loin critic eye

• @loin:

I am still considering this video under the Loin critic eye

haha what does that entail?

• @gndo:

Nice video, hope you make some more.

Should be another coming out soon. Had enough laughs that first day to make a few videos haha

• That was a very nice vid Milord!

I find it great that in every skill level, you can have great fun with this game

• While I think these videos are good , one of these video makers joined my Quality street Chivalry group.
    It would be nice to see if the video makers of such channels actually still played this game in 2 months time.
    I often find its a quick foray into much loved chivalry and then they are off and not heard off or from again.

• @loin:

While I think these videos are good , one of these video makers joined my Quality street Chivalry group.
    It would be nice to see if the video makers of such channels actually still played this game in 2 months time.
    I often find its a quick foray into much loved chivalry and then they are off and not heard off or from again.

I think that they do this for the audience. They probably gotta play a lot of games to make videos out of them and please the audience.

• @Vanguard:

I think that they do this for the audience. They probably gotta play a lot of games to make videos out of them and please the audience.

For me it’s a bit of both. Was a refreshing change up from your usual fps and I’ve wanted to try it for a while so the steam sale made it hard to pass up. We all seemed to love it tho so I’m sure we’ll be hopping in it infrequently to smash heads again.

• @loin:

While I think these videos are good , one of these video makers joined my Quality street Chivalry group.

The game is a lot of fun for casuals when the avg nbr of people are 3000+ and there is a mixed skill level.

Once it drops down to 1800 or so it becomes a chore for new people to do anything but run and get themselves killed.

• @Jonimus:

For me it’s a bit of both. Was a refreshing change up from your usual fps and I’ve wanted to try it for a while so the steam sale made it hard to pass up. We all seemed to love it tho so I’m sure we’ll be hopping in it infrequently to smash heads again.

This is a very unique game indeed! You will see man, the more control and skill you have over the game mechanics, more entertaining the game will be