Why does everybody want horses?

• @CRUSHED:

fuck cavalry, never going to be fun to fight against as melee

Are you saying that it’s not fun getting killed by unblockable 1shot lance like in Mount & Blade?

• 1x1 jousting and fights on horseback I can see

• I don’t want horses, I want bears. You can ride it as it fucks shit up l, it would be unbearable. Real Kodiak moment. You’d have to paws and take stock. It would take bearly any effort to implement. This issue is really polarizing for the community.

ok I’m out of bear puns but if this doesn’t work I’ll have to resort to my bear hands.

• @Oy:

I don’t want horses, I want bears. You can ride it as it fucks shit up l, it would be unbearable. Real Kodiak moment. You’d have to paws and take stock. It would take bearly any effort to implement. This issue is really polarizing for the community.

ok I’m out of bear puns but if this doesn’t work I’ll have to resort to my bear hands.

You’re a real cheeky bearsted aren’t ya ;)

• @Kreittis:

Are you saying that it’s not fun getting killed by unblockable 1shot lance like in Mount & Blade?

oh man dont get me started

• Where’s Rumpel horse video? Someone post that please.

• This post is deleted!

• The FAQ on the old Chivalry site stated very specifically that they would never add horses to this game.

• @CRUSHED:

oh man dont get me started

yeah but horse archery is legit

• Instead of Horse’s why not have RickShaws that pages and Squires can use to pull along Knights to the battlefields.

• With no admins around ever, having horses in short supply near the base would create squabbles and team killing. How about killstreak rewards?