Any //THIRD REICH// server admins here?

• I was banned earlier today from //THIRD REICH// Chivalry #6 FFA server for using the Spear as a Vanguard. The guy who banned me was someone called WAFFE or WAFFEN, I can’t remember which. He said “change weapon or ban” and well, I didn’t want to get banned because it’s one of the only servers where I can get decent ping, so I obliged and changed, but he banned me anyway.

I wouldn’t even be mad if it was just a kick. People get mad at this game and I understand that, I do too. And if you have admin rights, you can get mad enough to kick someone. But a permaban? That’s going a bit too far, just for using a weapon. I wasn’t even using it in any kind of spectacular fashion. I was just stabbing people. :/

Does anyone know any THIRD REICH server admins that I could talk to about this?

• No but cool story. I once got banned for having a peasant hat, but it’s usually just votekicks for rank.

• haha this nazi server. i have been banned since one year ago for being an archer :D

• Because Spear is OP…

• @gndo:

Because Spear is OP…

In the same way that warhammer is op, right?

• Mod

Why would you want to play in a server with a douchebag admin like that. Power tripping at it’s finest…

• Although am not a fan of those servers for their obvious connotations, if you need to reach an admin, I suggest via their steam group chat http://steamcommunity.com/groups/third_reich

• Real nazi admins lol.

“Did I say change weapons or ban? I meant to say change weapons and ban”.

• It was obviously a trick, you should have replied “Ich spreche kein Englisch”

• I wonder if that name should even be allowed.

• @Babar:

I wonder if that name should even be allowed.

I concur. Why would you expect admins of a server named after one of the most evil regimes in modern history to NOT be a dickhead? They’re either nazis, or kids who mistakingly think it’s ironically amusing to name a server after something so awful that happens to still be in the living memory of many people. At the very best it’s crass and childish. Either way, you should be proud to be perma banned from there.

• i wouldnt advocate trolling, but if any one server was ripe for the trolling, it would probably be that one. how funny would it be if the trolls that shut down servers or kick players trolled that one and then they came and bitched about it

• Gotta give their admins credit for staying in character.

• @dudeface:

Gotta give their admins credit for staying in character.

Except they are russians.

But yeah, avoid //THIRD REICH// servers, they are all terrible. Even if the ping is low, they all feel laggy as fuck for some reason. Getting banned from one is a good thing.

• @Kreittis:

Except they are russians.

But yeah, avoid //THIRD REICH// servers, they are all terrible. Even if the ping is low, they all feel laggy as fuck for some reason. Getting banned from one is a good thing.

Can confirm that. Everything feels laggy and out of sync when playing on those servers.

• You have to be wary of just blindly trusting servers tbh. A while ago a Quake3 server was discovered planting files
    on pc’s that turned out to be nothing game related. Try to keep auto downloads turned off until you are sure of
    a server’s keepers. If in doubt just don’t join a server , do some research if possible.

• @Jon:

I was banned earlier today from //THIRD REICH// Chivalry #6 FFA server for using the Spear as a Vanguard. The guy who banned me was someone called WAFFE or WAFFEN…

I got banned a few weeks ago from the same server by the same guy. Apparently using a Brandistock to kill dodging MAA’s and trying to votekick a guy with 300 ping was too much.

THIRD REICH servers are Russian, most players there are Russian, and anyone using the Latin alphabet trying to do some good gets ignored. I liked the server because it was 1st person and very low ping (still a bit laggy) but the Russian circlejerk wasn’t that great.

• @Jon:

I was banned earlier today from //THIRD REICH// Chivalry #6 FFA server for using the Spear as a Vanguard. The guy who banned me was someone called WAFFE or WAFFEN, I can’t remember which. He said “change weapon or ban” and well, I didn’t want to get banned because it’s one of the only servers where I can get decent ping, so I obliged and changed, but he banned me anyway.

I wouldn’t even be mad if it was just a kick. People get mad at this game and I understand that, I do too. And if you have admin rights, you can get mad enough to kick someone. But a permaban? That’s going a bit too far, just for using a weapon. I wasn’t even using it in any kind of spectacular fashion. I was just stabbing people. :/

Does anyone know any THIRD REICH server admins that I could talk to about this?

Yes, avoid Third Reich servers. Fact to know, they have nothing significant to do with Germany or german people. Admins are mainly russians. This is not the fact why the servers should be avoided, the fact is, that the admins on Third Reich (WAFFEN mainly), kicks you from the server, when you destroy him couple of times. He is possibly the worst and least skilled 50-ranked player ever seen in Chivalry. Kicking more skilled people from the server will not boost his skill level, but at least he might get some frags from 0-20-ranked players.

• Not to turn this into server and admin bashing kind of thread, but I had to create an account just to +1 and confirm what Uolevi said.
    That server is a place to be avoided, and WAFFEN is quite possibly the shittiest player & admin I have ever had the displeasure to meet in the othervise relatively glorious world of internets. Jon Knows, you are better off without that place.

• Remember all my posts about private servers and how the best will rise and the worst will fall? This is a great example of how the word gets out not to play there and yet they can run their server anyway they see fit which I have no problem with. So now few will play there as it should be.