Amazon Payments Delay Notification

• I went to buy two copies of the game today and when I did I was informed the transaction was flagged for manual investigation. When should I be expecting to see my purchases?

I have one charge already on my account, I’m not going to recieve a dozen charges as I continue getting manuall payment attempts?

I really just want to see some heads roll (inside the game).

• You’ll have to get in contact with Amazon and your Bank. I don’t think there’s much we can do about this, sorry!

• I did contact amazon, they said the delay was on your end, something to do with seller verification. Amazon Payments told me that the hold was because they were still trying to verify the seller or something.

I’d just like to know if there is anyone who can resolve this, or if I’m going to have to cancel both transactions through my bank because since the payment has been flagged, it doesn’t show on amazon’s active orders (even though there are $25 missing dollars from my account).

I’m just trying to understand whats going on with my money. Amazon said the wait was on your end and your saying the wait is on their end. I just want to play this game I’ve been drooling over for three weeks.

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

• DId you buy through the Humble Bundle?
    You can contact them here: http://support.humblebundle.com/

• Thanks for the link. I’ll hit them up there.

• How did you go Thortimer? I had the same problem.

• Developer

So basically Amazon Payments bundles purchases, and anything you buy using that method has at least a 24 hour delay. That is a policy on their end, wasn’t aware of it but we are now I suppose.

• Aww damn it :( It’s a bit interesting though that they take the money without sending receipts or anything like that :/

• I received my payment details and transaction ID. Should my game unlock key have come with that email? Or do I still have to wait for at least the 24-hours?

• Last post, sorry. It finally came through. Took about 9 hours all together. As much as I am enjoying the game, it was a bit of a hassle. This is why I pray to god that hard-copies of versions don’t start to die out by the end of the decade :(