MAA's worst enemy: Onehits

• @TheFunnySide:

that said there is only one map for TO ;(

Darkforest and stoneshill are both viable. Battlegrounds can work too, hillside if you are masochist.

• @Flippy:

Wait a minute I just realized. If MAA are such a problem in the EU meta, how come they don’t make their archers use HCB? Their archers apparently have 100% accuracy so one-shotting MAA with a HCB should be EZ-PZ right?

theres only one good crossbow archer, and javelin is also really good vs maa

• Lol, 95% of the scrims I’ve played in the last 6 months was against at least one crossbow archer, sometimes even two.

• @afiNity:

Lol, 95% of the scrims I’ve played in the last 6 months was against at least one crossbow archer, sometimes even two.

And it’s just infuriating. Once we were scrimming a clan that fielded 2 crossbow archers with insane accuracy, each engagement 2 of us would already be dead and one on 1/3 health.

• @Kreittis:

Darkforest and stoneshill are both viable. Battlegrounds can work too, hillside if you are masochist.

On Stonehill you just need one HXB archer that shoots people in the head then they use the ram.
    That is if you managed to run 200 meters through Omaha Beach without their machinegunners taking you down.

Who in the design Team fought it was a good idea that 90% of the objectives involve getting shoot to the head by archers.
    -pushing the cart
    -pushing the ram
    -pushing another ram
    -using a balista
    -using another balista
    -using the ram
    -siting next to a trebutchet

• get that 6th sense to avoid arrows m8

• I.just pick tower shield and switch between holding it out front, and spinning away from archers while it’s on my back. Usually works but it’s pretty annoying.

• @Oy:

I.just pick tower shield and switch between holding it out front, and spinning away from archers while it’s on my back. Usually works but it’s pretty annoying.

Advanced tactics there m8. That is the right idea though.

• @Userper:

Advanced tactics there m8. That is the right idea though.

this guys ahead of the meta guys

• Well everyone was bitching about Archers so I’m just saying what to do about it. Fuck off with your sarcasm, you’re hurting my feelings. I’m very fragile, like a little glass princess. Plus we weren’t all Knighted by Loin so it’s an unequal playing field.

• youre right im sorry i extend my deepest apologies

• but i dont

• It’s ok Hexen you don’t have to be sorry just get those files on my desk by Tuesday or your ass is relocated to the Guatemalan branch.

But yeah, if you look in the new class selection menu, it shows Knights have 3 Diamonds of armor, Vanguards have 2 and MaA have 1. I’m sorry, 1 diamond isn’t enough, you’ll have to be one-shotted by a few things now. Archer has no diamonds, think how he feels. Maa even hoards the speed diamonds. That’s too many diamonds. He can craft a sword with all those diamonds.
    Diamond sella, I am going into battle and require only your strongest diamonds.
    My strongest diamonds are too strong for you, travela. You should find a diamond sella who sells weaka diamonds.

• i bet you hoard your diamonds

• I’ve been saying this for a while, maa should not get one shotted by any weapon combination. Giving the messer an LMB one shot on maa was an absolute horrible decision. Now all you see are knights running around spamming messer LMB and only LMB. Rewarding spam attacks with one shots, brilliant! Yeah alot of these attacks are avoidable, but not in team situations especially with all the friendly fire.

• @Hammertime:

I’ve been saying this for a while, maa should not get one shotted by any weapon combination. Giving the messer an LMB one shot on maa was an absolute horrible decision. Now all you see are knights running around spamming messer LMB and only LMB. Rewarding spam attacks with one shots, brilliant! Yeah alot of these attacks are avoidable, but not in team situations especially with all the friendly fire.

People aren’t using the messer just because it one shots Maa, they’re using it because it’s hands down the best knight primary at the moment.

• No, I’m not being sarcastic. That is one way to deal with them. That being said,

You’re right I’m sorry i extend my deepest apologies.