Define Necro post rule

• What is the time limit for digging out old posts. Just out of interest 2 weeks or more ?
    It is my understanding that if you as a poster don’t like the current threads then simply
    digging back to change the threads to your liking is unacceptable. Its looked down upon
    on many sites including steam. If you don’t like the threads then just return later as they
    roll over anyhow.
    Could the mods explain if a time line exists for such digging up of old posts. For example
    I want to mention a good boxset but the thread has now fallen back a page so a guide
    of timelines in the Rules would clarify this once and for all. imo

• If you’ve got a legitmate reason (i.e. whatever your posting is completely relevant to the thread) then any amount of time is fine I believe. We just had a 3 something year old thread revived but the post was completely relevant to the thread and it wasn’t worth making a completely different thread.

Basically, don’t revive some old thread with a useless comment. In this case, go ahead and post in that thread since you’re mentioning a box set from a thread we had in off topic awhile ago.

• 24 hours imho tbh.

• Star Trek Next Generation tbh hehe Mr. Dudeface fat cat.

• thats a good tv series

• psst I am watching that now at season 7 on netflix, plus just started the A-team they got all of those also :)
    That A team is classy. Certain pages come on here and just necro back months or years to mess up the boards.
    Your days are over board necro’s these new mods have you fully under control.

• mr t is real classy

• Those females were so classy back in the days. Todays generation is just super plastic coated with no depth.
    did you ever see star trek original seasons 1 to 3. Those were super classy female actors aye.
    (within timeline of post)

• The original Star Trek had some sexy outfits for the classy women, whether part of the crew or aliens. Surprised since it was back in the 60’s. The new Star Trek movies just make me angry.

• @Oy:

The original Star Trek had some sexy outfits for the classy women, whether part of the crew or aliens. Surprised since it was back in the 60’s. The new Star Trek movies just make me angry.

the lastest one was poop but the 2009 one was pretty good

fuck they were so lazy in the latest one that in a couple scenes there were like 3 actors and 100 cgi people around them :/

• They just blatantly re-did scenes from older Star Treks, and literally re-used certain scenes twice in one movie. Look up the Honest Trailer of it on YouTube.

• necropostin

• You didn’t wait long e,nough and your post was too on-topic.

silly chimp

• 24 hours m8

• Every hour over the 24 hour limit is one infraction.

• This is very confusing and I am very easy to confuse in a confusing way so does this class them as zombies?

• I’m confused. Zombies? Better run I guess.

• Stop digging up oldies you silly billy ;p

• can you guys stop necro posting? its not funny at all, mods should temp ban you next time it happens

• What’s wrong with a rate what I just ate thread? At least there’s some life around these boring forums, even if it’s zombies.