The game is pretty unplayable.

• Greetings, first of all i’m not quite sure if this is the correct place to get help from the support team so feel free to redirect me.

I bought the game on June 30th and i tried it for the first time at July 6th, the first problem i’ve encountered was the game being way too slow to load. It took like 5-10 minutes to get to the actual game menu.

I immediately lowered the settings to the minimum, that was my first step. Then i tried the practise, there were serious graphic tearing beyond like 20 yards and i also had random spikes and apparently low fps/delay.

When i tried joining a game online, i chose a server with one of the lowest pings. During the loading time i crashed pretty quick, when i tried it for a second time i crashed again. The third time gave me a bluescreen.

Judging from that, even if i was able to connect to a server, the amount of people and terrain would cause some serious problems.

I looked up the game on systemrequirements before i bought and i was quite sure i would be able to run it on low graphics.

Anyway here are my specs:

Windows XP
    Pentium® Dual-core E5200 at 2.50GHz
    2GB Ram
    ATI Radeon HD4350

I have updated drivers and tried running the game on safe mode.

Thanks in advance,
    Regards.

• Your specs are nowhere near good enough to run this game. And 2GB of RAM barely runs Windows 7.

The minimum requirement specs on this game are bullshit anyway, you need a high-range PC to play it with 60 fps. I recommend you ask Steam support for your money back, tell them that the minimum requirements of the game were not correct.

• I’m on Windows XP, forgot to mention that.

Also yes, i am trying to get a refund but Steam Support said(and i quote) “Please send me a screenshot of your conversation with this game’s support team, which outlines what steps you’ve taken to resolve the issue and I will investigate this matter further.”.

So i came here in hope i’ll get some proof that the game is actually unplayable.

By the way, i did not see the requirements off Steam but at the “can you run it” site.

• Those dual core things lack any kick. I tried the 3.4/4 mb one and it could not even run Q3 to good.
    pm me your motherboard name, If your ok with swopping out cpu’s . As I have quite a few quads here.

• I got Windows XP, forgot to mention that.

Also yes, i asked for a refund but Steam Support said(and i quote) “Please send me a screenshot of your conversation with this game’s support team, which outlines what steps you’ve taken to resolve the issue and I will investigate this matter further.”.

So i can here in hope i’ll get some proof that i actually can’t run the game.

By the way, i didn’t get the requirements off Steam but from the “can you run it” site.

• @Danaik:

I got Windows XP, forgot to mention that.

Also yes, i asked for a refund but Steam Support said(and i quote) “Please send me a screenshot of your conversation with this game’s support team, which outlines what steps you’ve taken to resolve the issue and I will investigate this matter further.”.

By the way, i didn’t get the requirements off Steam but from the “can you run it” site.

Would you include this message to your steam support on that Steam Support is a piece of dog shit?

I feel your pain with these errors and I have a lot of problems spread across a bunch of my games, including their Market and scammers. Steam support does nothing. Fuck them. Sorry you’re having a problem with chivalry.

Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 2.7 GHz (a dual-core CPU is required)
    Memory: 2 GB RAM
    Graphics: ATI Radeon 3870 or higher, Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher. 512MB VRAM.
    DirectX®: 9.0c
    Hard Drive: 7 GB HD space
    Other Requirements: Broadband Internet connection

You should be able to get a refund, because your computer BARELY exceeds the minimum requirements.

• Yes Flippy i am trying, but unfortunately it’s not really up to me. Thanks DahDakilven it really sucks!

By the way, sorry for the double post.

So, should i link this thread to my reply on Steam Support? Not sure though, i didn’t get an answer from a staff member.

• Your graphics card is significantly weaker than the minimum requirements. The HD 4350 is extremely, extremely underpowered.

• His graphics card doesn’t exceed the minimum specs lol.

The “can you run it” sites I find are complete Bullshit half the time. Know your own specs and look at the minimum.

• dudeface / lemonater47 Yes, i’ve made a mistake. My lack of knowledge finally caught up to me.

• So should i post this thread on my ticket or is there a way to contact support from the staff directly?

• This is contacting the staff directly. But it doesn’t take the staff to tell you your computer wasn’t good enough and that you need to contact steam support to get a refund. Provided you bought it off steam.

• I mean it still shouldn’t be crashing like that.

Can you find out exactly how many frames you are getting (You can alays just quickly hop in a server or bot match, type in stat fps in console to display your current fps.)

There’s some mods out there that lower the settings even more that have made the game playable for some friends of mine, one called the ‘runescape mod’

• With all due respect UnbornAssassin ,being able to play it at an absolute worst state isn’t really enjoyable.

Also i was only able to connect on Training, I didn’t want to force my system any more by repeatedly trying.

On another note, thank you all guys & gals for replying.

• Of course you could always upgrade your computer. As pretty soon you are gonna have this problem with all new titles.

• Hey my friend, my pc is totally potatoes and I find that this here helped me alot:
    http://forums.tornbanner.com/showthread.php/19330-OK-Time-again-for-another-Perfomance-Tweak!

I was getting 10-20 fps on TO when more then 10 players were on, now I get 60. The game looks worse then quake 2 but IMO, its not the graphics that make it fun. You should try it out!

• @Danaik:

I got Windows XP, forgot to mention that.

Next time you check if you’re pc is strong/good enough for a game take this sites not fcking Can I Run It? Pure bullshit site:
    http://www.game-debate.com/
    http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/
    http://cpubenchmark.net/
    http://gpuboss.com/
    http://cpuboss.com/

-,-, and tell to you’re friends who want to play games like chivalry to go to those sites too…

Thank you!

Greetings from Demonspree!