Did anyone get their peasant hat yet?

• Just wondering from all the wonderful people I saw helping out map creators. I made a few beefy contributions myself but to no avail.

• I would hope that they would pick the map winners before doing so… priorities.

1. The map testing perioid is not over yet.
    2. Map makers have yet to receive their hats, I imagine they are priority.
    3. Patience is virtue.
    4. You can always post more criticism while you wait.
    5. Someone please populate EU custom map servers, I haven’t been able to gather info for a while. :bi_polo:

• I haven’t heard of any hats being handed out yet. I won one from the emblem creator contest, and frankly I’m a little pissed they’re giving away more of them for people leaving comments. It was a unique hat that was supposed to be unobtainable after the contest, yet they’re handing them out again anyway. What’s next, kickstarter helms?

• Yes I got mine last year.

• Mod

@Oy:

I haven’t heard of any hats being handed out yet. I won one from the emblem creator contest, and frankly I’m a little pissed they’re giving away more of them for people leaving comments. It was a unique hat that was supposed to be unobtainable after the contest, yet they’re handing them out again anyway. What’s next, kickstarter helms?

Agreed mate. I don’t have one, but I see where you’re coming from. They should be giving a different kind of hat away, something new and exclusive.

• They should be giving out Fedoras for people who sit there and offer criticisms. My peasant hat needs to at least be different from the new ones. Like maybe the new ones have a poseur sticker on the forehead.

• @Oy:

They should be giving out Fedoras for people who sit there and offer criticisms. My peasant hat needs to at least be different from the new ones. Like maybe the new ones have a poseur sticker on the forehead.

You drew up a pretty shape in Paint that probably nobody (except you) uses, how is that MORE helpful than assisting content creators in creating a professionally done map?

Plus, there are like 300 emblems in the game. ALL of them look retarded, except for Medicinal Maul. If you created Medicinal Maul, then you deserved the peasant hat.

• man so jealous ^

• @Tyoson:

Agreed mate. I don’t have one, but I see where you’re coming from. They should be giving a different kind of hat away, something new and exclusive.

• That’s the kind of rage I expect from someone who lost the emblem contest and dreams about peasant hats. Just take your wannabe hat and git awt. Tbh they’re just giving away peasant hats so they don’t have to go through the work of adding in new ones.

• i would have loved getting the peasant hat but i just do not see any way to obtain it, Q.Q
    not that i wouldn’t have the time or the wish to post constructive feedback but besides having a tremendous amount of maps to test, nobody is ever playing on these so called testing servers…
    i am really wondering how anyone could post serious feedback at all

• @Oy:

That’s the kind of rage I expect from someone who lost the emblem contest and dreams about peasant hats. Just take your wannabe hat and git awt. Tbh they’re just giving away peasant hats so they don’t have to go through the work of adding in new ones.

I never entered the emblem contest

Was it even possible to lose though?

300 fucking emblems….could’ve uploaded a pic of goatse and photoshopped it a lil bit…

• The buttrage is palpable. There was only 100 emblems actually, many people lost, 1 of 5 I submitted got in. Pls stop derailing before you get us both banned. We must unite the powers of good and evil to overcome this new foe.

• Only 67 people actually got peasant hats.

• Soon to be 167

• @DahDakilven:

I never entered the emblem contest

Was it even possible to lose though?

300 fucking emblems….could’ve uploaded a pic of goatse and photoshopped it a lil bit…

If ur emblem was half decent then it got in.

• @Oy:

The buttrage is palpable.

Lol the only little boy raging here is you

If I really cared to I could’ve just photoshopped some unrecognizable shapes together and submitted it 20 times in different angles and atleast one wouldve made it into the game lol.

I bet your emblem is like that though isn’t it?

• Really? This long after the argument was over you have to start it again? Did it take you all this time to think of what to say? I’m very proud of the effort you put into your pointless flame comment. I’ll take you to mc donalds after work.

• @Oy:

RAGE

I thinks you mad.

Oh and btw unlike you I don’t visit these fucking forums everyday, if you haven’t noticed. Lol neckbeard