UDKStats.ini Strange Data

• Tried to use rank calculator, found this in my UDKStats.ini file. In game I am rank 49… how can my file say I am rank 5? I have deleted the file and reverified my chiv, got the same information in the file. Can someone explain?

{

[AOC.AOCStatWrapper]
    CacheAllExpValues=30200
    CacheAllExpValues=4
    CacheAllExpValues=6
    CacheAllExpValues=1
    CacheAllExpValues=2
    CacheAllExpValues=1
    CacheAllExpValues=25
    CacheAllExpValues=12
    CacheAllExpValues=1
    CacheAllExpValues=7
    CacheAllExpValues=12
    CacheAllExpValues=6
    CacheAllExpValues=8
    CacheAllExpValues=51
    CacheAllExpValues=7
    bResetStats=False
    CacheAllExpValues=3
    CacheAllExpValues=0
    CacheAllExpValues=3

[AOC.AOCDuelStatWrapper]
    CacheAllExpValues=60800
    CacheAllExpValues=25
    CacheAllExpValues=1
    CacheAllExpValues=1
    CacheAllExpValues=4
    CacheAllExpValues=41
    CacheAllExpValues=12
    CacheAllExpValues=109
    CacheAllExpValues=0
    CacheAllExpValues=1
    CacheAllExpValues=3
    CacheAllExpValues=53
    CacheAllExpValues=0
    CacheAllExpValues=0
    CacheAllExpValues=64
    bResetStats=False

}

• the file can be edited by hand - you can even set CacheAllExpValues=10000000000 and you’ll then see the rank 50/60 helm in single player customizations, but when you connect to a server it gets your actual stats from the cloud. These are then normally written to the udkstats.ini and updated, however in this case it doesn’t look like it’s happening.

Easiest way to fix it is delete (or rename udkstats.ini), reverify, start the game and new copy should be produced with the current stats data.

• @MonkeyFiend:

the file can be edited by hand - you can even set CacheAllExpValues=10000000000 and you’ll then see the rank 50/60 helm in single player customizations, but when you connect to a server it gets your actual stats from the cloud. These are then normally written to the udkstats.ini and updated, however in this case it doesn’t look like it’s happening.

Easiest way to fix it is delete (or rename udkstats.ini), reverify, start the game and new copy should be produced with the current stats data.

I moved the file to my desktop, reverified, joined a game, rechecked the file and it is exactly as it was before.

• Did you get to UDKStats.ini by going through Documents/MyGames/Chivalry? For some reason ProgramFiles(x86)/Steam/Steamapps/Common/Chiv doesn’t have the correct stats, at least, for me it doesn’t. If you already knew this, then I don’t know what the problem is…

• Ranulf is right.

You’re probably checking the wrong file, the right .ini is the one in My Documents, not in Program Files.

• THANKS OMG

It turns out that I was using the one in SteamApps/Common/Chiv.

The MyDocuments one works.

EXP: 10561300

| Current Rank: 49 Progress: 54 % |
    | Peasants Killed: 52806 |
    | To Next Rank (50): |
    | 571912 EXP or -2860 more kills |

• Negative kills? Must be easy.

And this is good to note, I think I’ve run into this issue before and didn’t know how I solved it