Free For All is not for Teaming

• No doubt this was mentioned long ago.
    Free For All should be exactly that. Off6 is over run with one clan in particular
    Teaming in FFA. Its bad enough the parlour tricks every member of this clan
    uses in combat but player farming as a clan and adopting an official server
    to do it is wrong.

Players are often rage quitting and who can blame them for that, these poor pubbies.
    Free For All should adhere to exactly that imo. As Chivalry has Three Other Game
    Modes for specifically for TEAMING. LTS,CTF,TDM

In view of rules I won’t name this clan but these are over 45 to rank 61 upsetting
    quite a large number of players just looking for some quality free for all at the end
    of the day. Why can’t teaming up simply be played on the 3 other game modes
    designed for that, why should FFA be trolled by a clan teaming up? why should
    these players be allowed to spoil the fun for the rest? This has been going on
    for months at off6 FFA server.

• FFA is free to be played as you like, it may or may piss people off but at the end of the day people get upset no matter the outcome. If you dont like it find another one of the 20 FFA servers. Really that simple. in the end, there are no rules against it, and unless TB comes a knocking then they are free to do as they please.

• Teaming up them running around the map empties the server and is having fun at others expense.

There are many forms of teaming. Most are fine. What people hate are the kill squads that go around. As its not FFA anymore.

• Your argument is weak often spouted by gamers with no pride tbh. Free for all even back in the day was known and accepted
    as a game mode for specifically all vs all Teaming of any kind was an instant kick and ban. I know because it was
    enforced on many q3 ffa servers plus my own. We are talking of an official ffa server. Even some ffa servers kick for
    it now and rightly so. Its just imo an official server Should be seen to adhere to the game mode as in Each player
    vs other players. If teaming is so special to you I’d suggest simply finding a game mode designed for that with
    willing players.

• Free for all is FREE FOR ALL. If a bunch of people get together as a team, then they are free to do that.

You don’t have to play on that server.

• Pretty sure people down here were cool with people teaming or not in FFA during the Quake 1 day’s. Particularly if there was a LPB or 2 on a server, the high pings would get together to beat them because LPB.

• I did enter an FFA server once and found out that the 20 something people on had manage to randomly organise knights vs archers.

• Free for All is not a team mode and never was. The fact is when a group of players are enjoying them selves
    they don’t need 6 clan players to suddenly come into the FFA and simply team up. Despite protests and failed
    vote kicks to get them off.
    Get some pride tbh. Gamers had a code back in the day and today it mostly stands. Do you now agree this
    Chivalry has Three Modes specifically for Teaming up already?

• Free… for… all…. Free… Freedom… to do whatever the hell you want in it. If it was meant to just be every man for himself that would be exactly what its called.
    ALSO: Free for all is the garbage game mode of Chivalry. It isn’t meant to be taken seriously.

• Are you scared to stand on your own feet? Man up tbh. This mode is designed for solo play and a player winning it
    can be proud of his solo skills. What makes it garbage is when spineless without pride players suddenly come into
    the server and ruin it for the players already enjoying the solo aspect of the game mode.
    Its amusing thus far Two clan players defend this trolling of FFA. Its not even their clans I was
    refering to. I would expect clan players of statued and pride not to actually think its quite ok to
    infest and player farm an official FFA server in the first place tbh

• If you can’t stand on your own feet in a battle then go find a wife in a team mode imo

• @Desyatski:

Free… for… all…. Free… Freedom… to do whatever the hell you want in it. If it was meant to just be every man for himself that would be exactly what its called.
    ALSO: Free for all is the garbage game mode of Chivalry. It isn’t meant to be taken seriously.

That’s its literal meaning. Its really another way of saying Deathmatch.

• teaming in FFA has historically happened many times where 2 good players agree not to kill each other

• Its kinda anti fun (even worse when archers). Sometimes I like the challange, but it usually fucks with the ffa and people ragequit.

I really don’t see the need to fuck other people’s game. Go play some teamode if that is what you want.

• stacking teams is funny too

• I felt sure that I had read somewhere in the rules at some point that teaming in FFA is at the expense of others fun and as such, is disallowed. Can’t find it now, perhaps a mod/TB could clear this up.

If you are talking about the clan I think you are, then they aren’t really a clan IMO, not a competitive one at any rate, I don’t remember seeing a comp clan doing this, I have only seen clans of pubstars and trolls do this sort of thing.

• This post is deleted!

• @gndo:

I felt sure that I had read somewhere in the rules at some point that teaming in FFA is at the expense of others fun and as such, is disallowed. Can’t find it now, perhaps a mod/TB could clear this up.

If you are talking about the clan I think you are, then they aren’t really a clan IMO, not a competitive one at any rate, I don’t remember seeing a comp clan doing this, I have only seen clans of pubstars and trolls do this sort of thing.

Teaming up in FFA is completely allowed on official servers. In FFA you’re free to play the game however you wish to play it assuming there’s no hacking/cheating going on.

Many people have fun using the greatsword at the expense of others but that is of course also allowed (for now).

• “Players are forbidden to collaborate with other players, in order to gain in-game rewards through unfair gameplay.
    So teaming in DM is forbidden”
    In many other gaming communities Teaming is scorned upon. That above is one but I won’t just paste these
    constantly. TB allows teaming on FFA. However this won’t stop many complainers on the servers
    and rightly so or stop them spam callvoting to kick the teamers off. Imo when 5 or 6 clan players team up
    on an offical ffa server its completely wrong in every way (my opinion is a warriors view).

• These same people complain about being “ganked” 2v1 in TO. Really.