Someone ban these two annoying pricks

• Edited out steam profiles

They come up with blank names, whenever I try to kick them it changes to another player.

They also non stop vote for Arena LTS, and everyone ends up leaving the server.

They always join an Australian server.

• also please disable map changing on official servers. this will prevent it happening again

• Oh you are elidis.

Geplayerinfo in the console. And take a screenshot of that. Provided its not an official server you can do that. Then if you make a report to games.on.net we will take action.

The silly buggers need to enable the getplayerinfo command to all players on official servers. There is no logical reason for it to be disabled.

I will keep an eye on these players in game.

In fact if they are Americans on Australian servers they are gonna be auto kicked from all GON servers anyway because of the automatic ping kick.

• @lemonater47:

Oh you are elidis.

Geplayerinfo in the console. And take a screenshot of that. Provided its not an official server you can do that. Then if you make a report to games.on.net we will take action.

The silly buggers need to enable the getplayerinfo command to all players on official servers. There is no logical reason for it to be disabled.

I will keep an eye on these players in game.

In fact if they are Americans on Australian servers they are gonna be auto kicked from all GON servers anyway because of the automatic ping kick.

it was an official server

• Yeah they won’t be able to touch you on GON servers. They would join select a team a class and by the time they spawn they’ll be automatically kicked in 10 seconds.

• You can kick these guys using the command console, rather than the scoreboard.

• You have to kick them by console:

/votekick
    /confirm x

x = playernum of noname

Done!

• In the future, pm an admin or someone from tbs about this. Publicly calling them out is not the way to go about this. I will however discuss this with the rest of the mods as I believe they were reported doing something similar later in the day.