Active Server Hosts which is best

• Just out of interest would it be possible to have a list of Currently Active server hosts.
    I have been waiting in the background for the game to settle before renting a few myself.

• Sup. We’re still around. Or did you mean people’s own servers?

• ^^ Widely considered the Jesus of Chivalry servers, Loin.

• Dudeface is right, look no further than SimRai.

• Thanks everyone I must get my specs , had forgotten about this post. Off course it will be our
    man bond 007 (Mr Raizio) hehe. Just thinking of T/O and numbers atm with date to start the service.

• I can’t recommend Simrai enough, amazing customer service from Raizio, good prices too.

• After trying most of the chivalry hosts for Europe at one point or another, the =SM= servers (currently ranked #2 & #3 on gametracker) are running through Simrai.

• I will have to look for admins and learn the ways tbh. From my exp being a clan leader/admin/moderator
    is not good unless my coffee supplies are full. Ban no coffee was often my reason tbh.
    Recently I tried your server 50slot archer limit and its very good with that tickrate.
    what is the tickrate rate with server bill high?

• It was close but I might wait for a few more weeks see how this patch/update pans out for now as these
    servers do cost money tbh

• @Raizio:

Sup. We’re still around. Or did you mean people’s own servers?

Sorry to dig this up but have not forgotten Just waiting for the most stable build before renting 6 months
    upfront. Would TB give all the Server hosters a Sticky in one place ?

• I don’t notice crashes that often. In general, it seems to crash because of Steam going down instead of Chivalry itself.

There are certainly a lot of hosters these days. Might be best if TB made a list…
    Or a user here that feels like making a list, then TB can make a sticky of it.

I’d do it…but would perhaps seem biased?

• @Raizio:

I don’t notice crashes that often. In general, it seems to crash because of Steam going down instead of Chivalry itself.

There are certainly a lot of hosters these days. Might be best if TB made a list…

I don’t think anyone would mind if you made a list and at the top of your list you wrote…
    SIMRAI IS #1

No one would mind at all.

• Why is the #1 so small Mr Lemonator47 hehe. Why we could add a globe coloured flashing disco ball that lights the room.
    I would pay a year’s fee’s upfront for a good Chivalry build on a good server with nps at all tbh.

• @Raizio:

I don’t notice crashes that often. In general, it seems to crash because of Steam going down instead of Chivalry itself.

Any thoughts on adding a Dallas Texas location? It seems to be the best spot in the US for west and east coast players to play together which is really important with the current comp scene.

• @Dire:

Any thoughts on adding a Dallas Texas location? It seems to be the best spot in the US for west and east coast players to play together which is really important with the current comp scene.

Really? I always thought Chicago was roughly same for that.
    If it isn’t, I can definitely look into it.

• @Raizio:

Really? I always thought Chicago was roughly same for that.
    If it isn’t, I can definitely look into it.

I’m from the south east but I play with a lot of west coasters and from what I’ve seen Dallas seems to be the only place we all get decent ping. From what I’ve seen west coaster seem to get anywhere from 80-100 ping on Chicago servers where as in Dallas they would be around 50-70. Honestly even being in the south east I get around 70 sometimes 80 plus ping on most Chicago servers. For some reason I have around 50 ping on your Chicago servers which is great for me but the west coasters still seem to be kinda high.

• Alright then, will go in depth research soon.

• @Raizio:

Alright then, will go in depth research soon.

Awesome! …

• After considerations I will most likely go with SimRai to host my server tbh. 24slot with just one map , are the servers
    of stability this year, do you have to reset servers every 5 hours? will contact SimRai soon on steam tbh.

• Go for UK, can’t go wrong with that one currently. Massively stable.