How to fix this game

• decrease flinch from 0.8 to 0.6, there is not enough hit trading as it is right now.

• buff maa, class is weak and hard to play.

• give back flying charge to vanguard and make it stun players like heavy kick on shields.

• buff overall projectile damage (like throwing axes and firepots), I think there is too much melee fighting going on in this game.

• make more maps with cool objectives and nice scenery like coldfront and citadel.

• buff archers, they are really weak atm.

• make flinch in release work without sprinting, some people exploit and stop sprinting and I can’t use this feature.

• buff shields and make attacks with shield even faster than they are right now, counter-attack speed all the time please

• please look into mediocre/weak weapons like greatsword or messer, they need a buff.

• i agree, good suggestions OP

• pretty legit

• also forgetting that tb musn’t make these changes too quickly. helmet or dynamic left handed patch should come first

• @swagfox:

also forgetting that tb musn’t make these changes too quickly. helmet or dynamic left handed patch should come first

Of course! UI is more important.

• Water physics first man.

But seriously, if they did the following I’d be pretty happy:

Remove projectile flinch
    Reduced archer primary damage by a third
    Removed oil pots
    Increase 2h flinch to 0.9
    Slight stamina increase
    Slight nerf to GS overhead
    Show longsword a little love, I’d like to see it viable in scrims.

The last one is just a crazy hope of mine, I love ls even if it is shit.

• This thread is just designed to say the exact opposite and get the fires started by the op hehe.
    Lies all of it. If we just assume the op means the opposite then it makes sense imo.

• @gndo:

Water physics first man.
    Remove projectile flinch
    Reduced archer primary damage by a third

So basically, keep slings and remove bows, crossbows and javelins, the archer will be fine and everyone will be happy.

• This must be a re-post from the hivemind at http://cmwleague.boards.net/

• I agree, Greatsword is shit tier, its overhead is not usefull at all and I belive you forgot about the brandi slash. Shit tier weapon that needs slash damage and speed buff.

Also nerf knights in general, its god-tier class right now.

• @LaPoutre:

So basically, keep slings and remove bows, crossbows and javelins, the archer will be fine and everyone will be happy.

When did I say that?

• @rumpelstiltskin:

• make flinch in release work without sprinting, some people exploit and stop sprinting and I can’t use this feature.

this is actually a huge improvement to the game, so i say, add “fix flinch in release” to your list and remove flinching from windups

• -remove flinch
    -remove parry
    -add 200 health

• @dudeface:

This must be a re-post from the hivemind at http://cmwleague.boards.net/

u wish lol

• @gndo:

When did I say that?

You said reduce primary weapon damage by a third. Just why ? Shortbow will do less damage than a sling with that drastic measure XD
    It seems to me you’re all so pissed by archers, you’re just talking nonsense.

Crossbows need a nerf, for sure, maybe the short spear too. But reduce damage by a third for everything ? Come on.

And pleaaaaaaaase buff claymore and greatsword ! Those things are so slow, it’s barely playable.

• @LaPoutre:

You said reduce primary weapon damage by a third. Just why ? Shortbow will do less damage than a sling with that drastic measure XD

Crossbows need a nerf, for sure, maybe the short spear too. But reduce damage by a third for everything ? Come on.

Shortbow is a joke weapon anyway.

• @LaPoutre:

Why would that be so bad?

• @gndo:

Why would that be so bad?

This class is fucking annoying, but it’s normal imo.
    I think it’s normal to be flinched by a freaking arrow in the chest, and I think an arrow in the head is supposed to be that devastating.
    I’m the first one crying about archers but they are what they should be.

The solution is to make archers limits on every servers, because it’s impossible to play against a team with more than 5 or 6 of them.

And I love the shortbow, please explain why it’s a joke !

• I prefer balance and fun to realism, and archers are just anti-fun.

• @LaPoutre:

And I love the shortbow, please explain why it’s a joke !

It’s like you would be playing MAA with cudgel only and ask people why they want MAA to get nerfed. You’re just not using ur class full potential (best weapons) and that’s why ur vision of balance is clouded.