Weapon Skins

• Now, I’m happy with my Norse sword, Maul and Messer skins, but ideally I’d like a skin for every weapon. If they were $1.99 each, that’s a lot of potential profit. The main weapons I’d like to see skins for:

Knight
    -Double Axe and Poleaxe
    -Longsword and SoW
    -Flails

Vanguard
    -Zwiehander, Greatsword and Claymore.
    -Fork
    -Polehammer and Halberd.

Man at Arms
    -Falchion and Broadsword
    -Dane axe and War axe
    -Morningstar and Holy Water Sprinkler

Archer
    -Shirtbow and Warbow
    -Shortspear
    -Light and Heavy crossboe
    -Daggers, Cudgel and Shortsword

I’d like to see most of these implemented as unlockables that are skill-based, but if they have to be purchasable, so be it. The point is, you’ve already added several skins, you can’t stop now with random fringe weapons like Bardiche having skins, and main gotos like LS, Broad, Greatsword etc getting no love. Even if the skins are just recoloured “elite” versions for rank or kill count, at least it’s something to work towards.

• They could introduce a Gold Sword skin for the sow which is also free for the 1000 hour players as a loyalty reward.
    less then 1000 it can be purchased.

• Oakeshott type XVa SoW reskin pls TBS, I’d buy it in a heartbeat.

• I would buy zweihanders. I like zweihander, such a nobble huge slow ass dragging weapon.

But Imo it would be a challange to make a skin that looks as good as the default one.

• Mod

Dubaxe skin would be slick.

• @Tyoson:

Dubaxe skin would be slick.

Black leather grip, iron body, big black blades and a pointy spike at the end. MAAAASSOOOOOOON!

• I’d love to see more new skins and of course it would be preferable to have them be unlocks. But since I know how unlikely that is I would be willing to pay $2 for the ones I’ll use.

• golden warbow skin pls

its like the golden ak in every shitty shooter out there

• Pfft, more like golden shortbow that shoots broad daggers.

• @Xanith:

Oakeshott type XVa SoW reskin pls TBS, I’d buy it in a heartbeat.

I’d like to see sword skins based on Oakeshott’s and Petersen’s Typologies, with accurate detailinq.

• What about an Ulfberht skin for Broadsword, a Rapier for Saber, an executioners axe for Halberd, a Conan sword for Greatsword, a scythe for hatchet, etc. A little more fantasy-ish but I’d pay for them.

• @Vanguard:

I would buy zweihanders. I like zweihander, such a nobble huge slow ass dragging weapon.

But Imo it would be a challange to make a skin that looks as good as the default one.

Man check these! 7, 5, and 4 are pretty great.

One without the flamberge tip would be pretty neat.

• I would buy 8 immediately if I saw it in-game. Maybe even 6 although the grip looks retarded. Are those tassels?

• Mod

@Oy:

Black leather grip, iron body, big black blades and a pointy spike at the end. MAAAASSOOOOOOON!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Maybe it could include a taunting animation where the knight pulls the axe up to his face and licks the blade Miley Cyrus style ;)

• A falx skin for the Billhook or Bardiche would be fucking awesome.

A bit anachronistic, true, but considering the skins TB made for the Messer and Grandmace, I don’t think it’d be much of a problem.

• I want magic glowing slings.

• @quigleyer:

Man check these! 7, 5, and 4 are pretty great.

One without the flamberge tip would be pretty neat.

4 to 8, they are all really nice indeed. How does one handle the number 6

• @DaciaJC:

A falx skin for the Billhook or Bardiche would be fucking awesome.

A bit anachronistic, true, but considering the skins TB made for the Messer and Grandmace, I don’t think it’d be much of a problem.

Well the messer skin is actually based off actual swords from the time lol.

And you use a falx like a two handed axe not like a medieval Polearm. Modern weapon users who use a bunch of weapons have said the falx is a mix between a two handed axe and a Japanese no dachi in its most effective use.

• @Vanguard:

4 to 8, they are all really nice indeed. How does one handle the number 6

I think that’s bits of chainmail that isn’t connected properly on the hilt of 6.

Still pretty stupid.

• @lemonater47:

Well the messer skin is actually based off actual swords from the time lol.

Oh, I didn’t realize that. Which swords were those?

And you use a falx like a two handed axe not like a medieval Polearm. Modern weapon users who use a bunch of weapons have said the falx is a mix between a two handed axe and a Japanese no dachi in its most effective use.

Yes, but I wouldn’t expect TB to make new animations for it. I think it’d work okay as a skin for the bardiche since you’d be mainly relying on overheads and occasionally horizontal swipes, rarely stabs.