Weapon Skins

• I would buy zweihanders. I like zweihander, such a nobble huge slow ass dragging weapon.

But Imo it would be a challange to make a skin that looks as good as the default one.

• Mod

Dubaxe skin would be slick.

• @Tyoson:

Dubaxe skin would be slick.

Black leather grip, iron body, big black blades and a pointy spike at the end. MAAAASSOOOOOOON!

• I’d love to see more new skins and of course it would be preferable to have them be unlocks. But since I know how unlikely that is I would be willing to pay $2 for the ones I’ll use.

• golden warbow skin pls

its like the golden ak in every shitty shooter out there

• Pfft, more like golden shortbow that shoots broad daggers.

• @Xanith:

Oakeshott type XVa SoW reskin pls TBS, I’d buy it in a heartbeat.

I’d like to see sword skins based on Oakeshott’s and Petersen’s Typologies, with accurate detailinq.

• What about an Ulfberht skin for Broadsword, a Rapier for Saber, an executioners axe for Halberd, a Conan sword for Greatsword, a scythe for hatchet, etc. A little more fantasy-ish but I’d pay for them.

• @Vanguard:

I would buy zweihanders. I like zweihander, such a nobble huge slow ass dragging weapon.

But Imo it would be a challange to make a skin that looks as good as the default one.

Man check these! 7, 5, and 4 are pretty great.

One without the flamberge tip would be pretty neat.

• I would buy 8 immediately if I saw it in-game. Maybe even 6 although the grip looks retarded. Are those tassels?

• Mod

@Oy:

Black leather grip, iron body, big black blades and a pointy spike at the end. MAAAASSOOOOOOON!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Maybe it could include a taunting animation where the knight pulls the axe up to his face and licks the blade Miley Cyrus style ;)

• A falx skin for the Billhook or Bardiche would be fucking awesome.

A bit anachronistic, true, but considering the skins TB made for the Messer and Grandmace, I don’t think it’d be much of a problem.

• I want magic glowing slings.

• @quigleyer:

Man check these! 7, 5, and 4 are pretty great.

One without the flamberge tip would be pretty neat.

4 to 8, they are all really nice indeed. How does one handle the number 6

• @DaciaJC:

A falx skin for the Billhook or Bardiche would be fucking awesome.

A bit anachronistic, true, but considering the skins TB made for the Messer and Grandmace, I don’t think it’d be much of a problem.

Well the messer skin is actually based off actual swords from the time lol.

And you use a falx like a two handed axe not like a medieval Polearm. Modern weapon users who use a bunch of weapons have said the falx is a mix between a two handed axe and a Japanese no dachi in its most effective use.

• @Vanguard:

4 to 8, they are all really nice indeed. How does one handle the number 6

I think that’s bits of chainmail that isn’t connected properly on the hilt of 6.

Still pretty stupid.

• @lemonater47:

Well the messer skin is actually based off actual swords from the time lol.

Oh, I didn’t realize that. Which swords were those?

And you use a falx like a two handed axe not like a medieval Polearm. Modern weapon users who use a bunch of weapons have said the falx is a mix between a two handed axe and a Japanese no dachi in its most effective use.

Yes, but I wouldn’t expect TB to make new animations for it. I think it’d work okay as a skin for the bardiche since you’d be mainly relying on overheads and occasionally horizontal swipes, rarely stabs.

• This post is deleted!

• Free weapon customization, with colour, skins and all that shit.

• This post is deleted!