PAX East

• Hey Guys. I realy enjoyed the presentation at PAX East and am looking forward to giving this a try. I wish you all the best of luck. I’ll be watching. :D

• Much appreciated. Thanks for checking out our booth, we are all excited to get back to work on the game now that PAX is over.

• @Croxphire:

Hey Guys. I realy enjoyed the presentation at PAX East and am looking forward to giving this a try. I wish you all the best of luck. I’ll be watching. :D

Thanks! Saw your post on facebook too.
    Much appreciated!

• Me and my friends stumbled upon your booth in indie alley only on the last day, it was so well hidden behind the other booths we thought you only arrived on Sunday and I must say I was pleasantly surprised and impressed about the game when talking to one of you (I believe he wan an animator), especially how it was a skill based realistic medieval game, especially when you have options to defend castles with boiling pitch and rain pointy death from above the ramparts. I am looking forward to this and hopefully can squeeze into a beta to help make this game worth of the round table. =)

• Yea we got an absolutely terrible location due to the fact that we registered late. We will be sure to improve on that next time :)

• Developer

The man you talked to at the booth was Daniel Moore, and he goes by the same name on these forums so keep an eye out for him. Glad your excited, the best way to get beta keys is to keep a keen eye on these forums and be active in discussion of the game!

• Yeah it was me you talked to SirButtons.

I had a great time at PAX although I’m still kind of recovering from it.

I’m really glad you enjoyed what we had at PAX. If you enjoyed that you are going to love whats in store!