Fix Mouse-Draggin

• Please delete this… “feature” it destroys the balance of the game and is just a unrealistic feature -_-

• Maybe this isn’t the game for you.

• No. Go play Warband or War of the Roses if you want realism, and whining on the forums isn’t going to make you a better player.

• I couldn’t play any melee game where I can’t change my view direction while doing an attack move. Why would you force players like that. Being restricted in movements, and inconsistencies are the worst things which could happen to a game imo. FREEDOM!

I once played JK2 1.04 instead of 1.02. You can’t look around in special attack moves in that version. It was awful. I turned back to lovely 1.02.

• Dude, the opposite of mouse-dragging mechanics is TF2 melee sistem, as far as I understand it. I don’t want a 0 range pistol with sword models.

• @Vanguard:

Dude, the opposite of mouse-dragging mechanics is TF2 melee sistem, as far as I understand it. I don’t want a 0 range pistol with sword models.

Or the DayZ mod axe reloading.

• every time i play a game like oblivion and i try to use melee weapons i try to drag them to no avail :|

• No melee game feels good after playing chiv becaue of being not able to control swings mid attack.

• Skyrim with chiv mechanics and intelligent AI. - bam, best selling game.
    Add co-op/mp to this and you will get 2x more cash.

• You do realize dragging just means moving your mouse while you’re attacking? Do you want to be locked in one direction whenever you attack?

• No point in keeping threads like these alive by responding, tbh

• @B4RK:

No point in keeping threads like these alive by responding, tbh

Mods should issue a perma ban to OP. He deserves it completely.

• @Flippy:

Mods should issue a perma ban to OP. He deserves it completely.

Tbh Most of you should stay on topic this sanctioned group wolf attacking will never change it seems.
    The op has a point imo, like any setting in game it should have limits this is what makes competitive gaming
    but then most of might find that an alien concept having a system that just allows for skills and talent to
    shine through not just another gaming crutch for your ego’s.

Any setting or mechanic done to the extreme was always especially looked out for in serious comps
    even fovs yes, bans were swift sometimes even whole clans were dropped.

• Dragging does have hard limits already, and almost nothing in this game is comparable to Quake 3.

• At least I say on topic. I don’t go all attack the op off topic. Are you telling me drags have limits now?
    recently some I came across almost paused the game in mid attack hehe. The grunt sound came out
    of the attack then pause while sword almost stops lastly the attack after thinking it was over on
    the way out.

• Footwork and flinch in release.
    That’s all you need to know to counter drags. Srsly, try to drag against a GS skillguard. You auto lose.
    Yes, drags have limits and arent OP or broken

• Yes drags have limits. Ever tried changing your mouse sensitivity to the highest setting? It wont change the drag speed because that always stay the same

• The better players often move into a dragged attack to pin the drag, instead of allowing their opponent room to execute full drags. This has it’s pro’s and con’s.

Accelerated attacks are the risk of getting close to your enemy, the further away from your enemy the less threatening his accelerated attacks are.

Learn to use kick.

• Hah, being stuck looking in one direction for the length of one’s release would make weapons with long releases have an actual disadvantage. brilliant idea mate, I wonder why nobody ever came up with such idea.

Good thing that nobody is fast enough to strafe around you or has a 50% backstab bonus to use while you stand there contemplating about zweihander with its 0.65 seconds long release.

• @Vesanus:

Skyrim with chiv mechanics and intelligent AI. - bam, best selling game.
    Add co-op/mp to this and you will get 2x more cash.

One can only dream of such granduer