Hive Gamer 3 vs. 3 Chivalry League Play Posted!

• If you don’t like it don’t enter Mrs F. This looks like a good comp tbh I have made a sticky for my monitor in cool green.

• @loin:

If you don’t like it don’t enter Mrs F. This looks like a good comp tbh I have made a sticky for my monitor in cool green.

I’m going to go ahead and have to up-arrow this.

• Stickied the thread. Hopefully lots of people see this.

Also, Flippy please keep it constructive.

• I lost my password for hive site tbh. My Trophy kitty box will off course be open also (if the organiser agrees off course).
    lastly not to put a damper on but no EU entries please. I recently ended up playing against high pingers and they
    are quite out of sync with lag. Walking through my attacks even.

• @loin:

I lost my password for hive site tbh. My Trophy kitty box will off course be open also (if the organiser agrees off course).
    lastly not to put a damper on but no EU entries please. I recently ended up playing against high pingers and they
    are quite out of sync with lag. Walking through my attacks even.

You can login using Steam or Facebook Loin, However I can also reset your password if needed. What was your user name on the account?

@Karasu:

Stickied the thread. Hopefully lots of people see this.

Also, Flippy please keep it constructive.

Thanks mate

• This post is deleted!

• Loin is my user name I posted about Earl grey tea. Is Killa’s entering also? Kt? Tempest are in.
    this should be a good comp tbh.

• @loin:

Loin is my user name I posted about Earl grey tea. Is Killa’s entering also? Kt? Tempest are in.
    this should be a good comp tbh.

You used your Steam account Loin. Just hit the steam icon up top to login.

• Thanks I’d forgotten that. Truly Stuck into the A team complete boxset atm. If its acceptable I offer a copy of Chivalry
    to the winning clan so they might know a friend amongst them they want to introduce to this game or even recruit them.

• Please join the league if your looking to participate. I edited the main post with a (how to) for anyone that may be experiencing trouble. Please see this post
    again please direct any questions or concerns on the Official Hive Gamer Chivalry: MW 3 vs. 3 League Forums

Please Help Spread The Word

• Just a friendly reminder the HG league starts this weekend on the 16th. We’ve had a lot of teams made! :) Now we just need them teams to signup here for the league. If you’re unsure how to signup your team up see this post. Please note your making a team not a clan. We’re working on an update on HG that will let your clan and its teams have a presence on HiveGamer.

P.S We are still looking for chivalry staff to help run our events. If you would like to help please submit an application by clicking on the yellow help wanted link on Hive Gamer