Chivalry Campaign *Story Mode*

• Does anyone Else agree there should be A story mode for Chivalry.if you watched the 2.D lore video King Argon was killed in the Crusade and Malric Started a Rebellion to claim the Throne for himself. what if there was a campaign to Tell a Awesome story. a Mason story side and Agatha story side.:congratulatory: anyone want this to happen?

• No, focus on multiplayer.

• There would have to be some revolutionary AI that knows the times it should accurately cftp, feint, parry, attack, block accelerated and dragged attacks, and also give you accelerated attacks and dragged attacks. I’m no AI so I don’t know if it’s hard to do that or not.

• You could do all that, the AI could follow weapon tracers and only parry at the last 0.1 second of the windup always, it’s just harder to make AI that is fair to play against but also not exploitable.

The real issue though is not duel AI, a campaign needs story, scripted events, lots of maps, and grand scale battles (where AI actually needs to be more advanced.) Unless you have these things the campaign is just going to blow ass.

• I got excited with the thought of fighting a perfect AI that would never fall for any tricks. And yes for a campaign you’d need writers and stuff, I wouldn’t be against it, I dunno if now is a good time to start. I think I remember them talking about things like that during kickstarter.

• I agree, it would be quite interesting to fight a very good AI in different classes. Just to see if it can really fight better than the best players. I doubt that though. In any case, it would be a contrast to the current AI.

• I would like to see a story-line mode for Chivalry, it would help players understand the back-story a bit better.

However TBS is a small studio, and it could prove to be a hell of a lot of work.

Be great if they would do it, but I understand why they wouldn’t.

• Outsource to the community. We’ve gotten some great maps from the map contest, all of which have their own great little stories.

• @Nexussfire:

Outsource to the community. We’ve gotten some great maps from the map contest, all of which have their own great little stories.

Pretty sure we could make an open world with all of our maps, then just needs some level streaming in between to fill in the gaps :P

• I doubt we havent enough peasants to kill for this cruel world … ^^