Rank 15-30 Servers Please

• Preferably I would love matchmaking to be added so I am fighting against players of similar skill, Rank 1-15 was a blast but then at Rank 16 you are thrown in the deep end and you constantly get ganked by rank 50’s, I know there is high rank servers (30+) that nobody ever uses, I wonder why I guess its more fun for the high rank players to kill noobs all day 40+ ranks below them. hopefully they do add matchmaking in the future how much fun would it be if you where always matched against some of the same rank in dueling, But for now I think 15-30 servers would be a very good idea.

• Everyone gets rekt man. Thats how life in medieval times is.

You just need to practice

• Would agree, but you need to come out of the kiddie pool at some point.

@stio89:

I wonder why I guess its more fun for the high rank players to kill noobs all day 40+ ranks below them.

For the record, I don’t enjoy playing noobs. It usually just feels like a waste of my time.

Matchmaking would be a very interesting feature imho. It appears to be important for competitive play in other games.

• We don’t need more rank restricted servers to further split up the community, its small enough as it is.

• We need less low rank servers, as stated above the population is just too small to split. Get rekt by 50s and learn like we all did.

• Split the population any further and higher rank players would never be able to find a game. Get better and learn from the higher rank players instead of complaining about them.

• If everyone said no on the steam forums then everyone will say no here too. The low ranks don’t post here at all.

• @lemonater47:

If everyone said no on the steam forums then everyone will say no here too. The low ranks don’t post here at all.

My thought exactly

• Well I did suggest on one of my posts. Increase the Rank to 30 for new Squires and Pages tbh.
    It can only be a good thing imo