Remove 3rd Person?

• I dunno why this is in the game in the first place but it’s retarded. Would like to still see my character with some sort of vanity mode, but 3rd is dumb.

• Including 3rd person was the worst decision in the history of this game.

• Voted for yes, someone playing in Third person has in my opinion, to many advantages over someony playing first person (seeing people attacking around him…) and if he can play it he more or less has no drawbacks…

• I vote no. Although I agree that there are some pros to using third person, it is able to be disabled for servers. Why not have more options to play the game? Less freedom is a bad thing. If you dislike third person, make a server and disable third person :)

Plus I like practicing the spinny backwards overheads and stuff in third person :P

• I vote yes, though it should be possible to go to third person while standing still just to admire at your customization.

• @Slaughtervomit:

I vote no. Although I agree that there are some pros to using third person, it is able to be disabled for servers. Why not have more options to play the game? Less freedom is a bad thing. If you dislike third person, make a server and disable third person :)

Plus I like practicing the spinny backwards overheads and stuff in third person :P

because one option is entirely superior to the other while also making things possible in 1st simply easier to execute

• What the fuck guys. You don’t try to get a feature removed just because “Hurr, it’s dumb.”

Some people, myself included, enjoy using third person.

• @Userper:

What the fuck guys. You don’t try to get a feature removed just because “Hurr, it’s dumb.”

Some people, myself included, enjoy using third person.

Not gonna bother pointing out why it’s bad because everyone already knows why.

• This post is deleted!

• @swagfox:

Not gonna bother pointing out why it’s bad because everyone already knows why.

I don’t know why you quoted me there.

But I’m also not sure what you’re saying when you say “it’s bad.”

• I have mixed feelings on this. Of course I would prefer if there had only been 1st person in the game from the start, removing it now after nearly 2 years, might make a lot of people angry, and possibly quit, and the player base isn’t so large that we can afford that.

Shouldn’t have been in the game in the first place.

• @gndo:

Shouldn’t have been in the game in the first place.

Is third person that much of a poison? What’s so bad about it lol.

• A real clan player would know the answer tbh. Someone with substance and clan leagues exp.
    This 3p and no f– limit should have never got a grip, now its to late imo.

• I can´t believe theres actually people who want to remove it, FUCK OFF and mind your own business

• @danezcou3:

I can´t believe theres actually people who want to remove it, FUCK OFF and mind your own business

Probably because fighting in a server that has both perspectives enabled just isn’t as fun for a 1p player as a server that is 1p only, and there aren’t many 1p servers around.

I’d like to see some Official 1p only servers personally.

• @danezcou3:

I can´t believe theres actually people who want to remove it, FUCK OFF and mind your own business

3rd person just lowers the tone tbh. Its easy to see why. I voted to remove it with zest.

• @loin:

A real clan player would know the answer tbh.

So far there’s no substance to the ‘fuck 3p players’ camp tbh hehe.

@loin:

3rd person just lowers the tone tbh. Its easy to see why.

Excellent reason, well articulated.

Lol, all these posts are

Remove it because of vague reasons! The consensus is there, it’s just impossible to find…

• We’ve already been over it a million times. It doesn’t even need addressing with words anymore.

In any case it’s probably far too late to remove it now. I just hope Chiv 2 does not allow 3rd person. It’s a blight on the game.

• @Userper:

Is third person that much of a poison? What’s so bad about it lol.

There is a reason it is banned in scrims, if you can’t work that out for yourself…

• @gndo:

There is a reason it is banned in scrims, if you can’t work that out for yourself…

So far you’ve made very little way in providing grounds for removing 3p lol.

“It’s not popular! Are you blind?”