How about some Official 1p only servers TB?

• I’ve noticed whilst playing a load of pub TO recently that it’s just less fun when playing in servers that have both perspectives enabled.

There is generally a lot less bullshit happening on 1p only servers, but there really isn’t enough of them unfortunately.

Could we have some Official 1p only servers TB?

• There are official 1st person 100% FF servers but they are rarely populated.

• Well actually I was on one less then 2 hours ago. Next we want the fov capped then perfect chivalry tbh.

• @Kreittis:

There are official 1st person 100% FF servers but they are rarely populated.

Really? Sad state of the game then that they are empty most of the time.

I wonder what percentage of players are in 3p these days. I’ve even seen some clan players complain about 1p only servers.

• I only use 3rd person to look at my character, that’s all. Once I see an enemy I go into 1st person and stay there until he falls…or I die.

• How about NO.

• @gref:

How about NO.

What’s with the coloured text?

What would you have against some 1p only servers, they exist already, just not many of them around unfortunately.

I wonder why so many 3p players get angry when they realise they have joined 1p only server.

• @gndo:

I wonder why so many 3p players get angry when they realise they have joined 1p only server.

You know, there was a server called The Toiled that enforced 1st person. When the server was opened, it was filled with rank 45+ players. I was super surprised to learn how many pubstompers actually use 3rd person exclusively because many of the guys who usually do great in official servers were terrible on that server.

Too bad that I didn’t take any screenshots back then and the only relevan screenshot I found doesn’t have any of those pubstars. Oh well, here it is anyway. RIP The Toilet.

• First person without the 100% team damage. Votekick city otherwise.

• @Kreittis:

There are official 1st person 100% FF servers but they are rarely populated.

And when they are it’s the 32p ones.

• 3rd person is only person as far as I’m concerned

only way I play now

• @H:

3rd person is only person as far as I’m concerned

only way I play now

Oh no.

The 3p sickness is spreading.

• @H:

3rd person is only person as far as I’m concerned
    only way I play now

• @lemonater47:

Oh no.
    The 3p sickness is spreading.

What about those who play at ultra high FOV in 1P? That’s nearly as “bad” as 3P.
    Fuck all ya all’s double standard.

• @gref:

What about those who play at ultra high FOV in 1P? That’s nearly as “bad” as 3P.
    Fuck all ya all’s double standard.

I don’t use a high FOV in first. Depth perception goes out the window then.

High FOV 3rd person is 10 times easier.

• 3p gamer aids. If we are lucky a serious comp side will do away with 3p and ott fovs.

• Archer limit 1st person 105 FoV only 120+ auto kick ping. What would happen?

• I suggest ping limit 150, atm Official first persons servers are numbered at 3? While both are enabled in current games
    its unlikely to work. Why not split them down the number to equal numbers of servers. Both only enabling a view be
    that 1p or 3p. The Three variants that are splitting the game up are , Perspective, Fov, PingLimit. By splitting the
    1st and 3rd person servers down the middle perhaps the Fov and ping limit could be tackled only in First person servers.
    In its early stages.

• 3rd person is for scrubs.

• @SOC:

Archer limit 1st person 105 FoV only 120+ auto kick ping. What would happen?

I don’t believe we, from a server perspective, can limit the FoV used by players connecting