A New Chivalry Gameplay Channel!

• Hey guys im Tango and ive just started uploading Chivalry content to my Channel when i noticed no one was doing a very popular editing style, And its drove me to Make some really Unique Chivalry Videos. Il be Uploading new Videos randomly between 1-3 videos every 3 days.

I have a real direction in mind for The Channel and im here asking any Chivalry Player to Watch the video below and if you enjoyed and want more, Join The Growing Tainted Community :D!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-WI3sa7Oxw&list=UUSF5RY-H0g8289lgq8NouIg

• Oh no.

The guy who thought the fork was nerfed last patch.

There’s also a dedicated section for videos called community content. This thread will probably end up there because the forum is filled with bastard Naz… I mean diligent moderators.

Anyway video wise. Can’t hear you. Your mic sounds like you are submerged in water. Get a better one. A good headset with a good microphone is all you need. Also speak up. Your voice is what make people watch your videos. The commentary. Funny accents mean nothing. A voice is a voice and that’s what keeps the video interesting.
    Music in the background is a big no no. Unless its Creative Commons music your videos are just gonna get taken down and you can say hello to copyright strikes.
    Also its a very strange resolution you are in. Play and record in either 1920x1080 or in 1280x720. Those are the best for YouTube. Some screen recording program’s actually let you play in one resolution and record in another like bandicam does.

• To be watched later on my channel tbh. Chivalry is really Tainted Love is it not or is it poison hehe.
    The Baron above will suffer for daring to snipe at our guardians of justice also I note is not happy
    unless running down other peoples rigs or being a server critic of people who actually do something.
    Critics from my experience have never done anything themselves because they are talentless eels.
    Did you read that post counters on 8000 reset back to 000 hehe.

• Hey man i was trolling that entire post :( There where a few real points but i was really just saying alot of stuff for reactions. You where trolling at certain points XD.

But with regards to the comments on the video. All these issues im aware off, My Mics got really bad sound quality and picks up the background to much.
    The Music is all Copyright free i made triple sure and im not even considering monetising my videos until it would bring enough revenuer for new equipment.
    And my monitor is 5.4 although I’m really familiar with Editing software so im sure i can keep tweaking it pre production.

Thanks for finding me again dude :D Totally not creepy :_)

Btw you would probably like some of the trolling videos a whole lot. No example’s on the channel yet.

• @loin:

To be watched later on my channel tbh. Chivalry is really Tainted Love is it not or is it poison hehe.
    The Baron above will suffer for daring to snipe at our guardians of justice also I note is not happy
    unless running down other peoples rigs or being a server critic of people who actually do something.
    Critics from my experience have never done anything themselves because they are talentless eels.
    Did you read that post counters on 8000 reset back to 000 hehe.

Thanks dude and the Pun potential for the Channel is just endless, I feel i can make a whole series where all the titles are puns.