Stupid Question –- How do I purchase DLC and where?

• Hello,

For the life of me, I cannot find where to purchase DLC or how to do it. I looked on the website. I do not see any options on steam. I just dont know where it is. I am not sure I want to buy something, but I would like to have a look.

Please help, i’m an idiot.

• You can buy the helmets and whatnot from the customization menu inside the game.

• Thanks. I found it and bought some but you telling me I can only use in BETA?

All DLC only works in BETA? That’s stupid. When I go onto the BETA no one is there…

• I didn’t tell you that, nor do I expect that anyone else did. Maybe try launching the regular game instead of the beta version.

• Well at least the OPs honest about what he is.

• @dudeface:

I didn’t tell you that, nor do I expect that anyone else did. Maybe try launching the regular game instead of the beta version.

It was a figure of speech, for the record.

Yes, it appears that buying/downloading DLC only works in Chivalry Beta. It does not work in the normal game.

• Buying cosmetics works in regular chivalry. Buy it and equip it in customization.

• @SuckMeFukMe:

It was a figure of speech, for the record.

Yes, it appears that buying/downloading DLC only works in Chivalry Beta. It does not work in the normal game.

In the beta you don’t actually get charged for it. Do you have funds in your steam wallet?

• Purchasing Hats and Skins always works from game menu esp if you put cash in your steam wallet.
    I suspect your a uc poster using that name that reads across with last post by.

• @loin:

Purchasing Hats and Skins always works from game menu esp if you put cash in your steam wallet.
    I suspect your a uc poster using that name that reads across with last post by.

Your suspicions are incorrect.

I bought skins and weapons, such as the Whistler Javelin. None of which are accessible in the normal game. I can see them in Beta. If that is because everything is authorized in Beta, then I didnt realize that.

• Stop launching the beta it has nothing to do with what you want.

You need money in your steam wallet to buy stuff. Then it works. Then you can do everything in the customisation window.

• @SuckMeFukMe:

Your suspicions are incorrect.

I bought skins and weapons, such as the Whistler Javelin. None of which are accessible in the normal game. I can see them in Beta. If that is because everything is authorized in Beta, then I didnt realize that.

You can find them on the customization menu. Enable the Whistler jav for your archer. The weapon tab is on the upper right, where you select your emblem, etc. You need to do this for mason, agatha, and ffa, to cover all your bases. Then in game simply select that weapon (does it replace regular javelin?). Viola, your javelin will look fancy.

And yeah, the beta is not related to any of this.