Archer Bubble

• Simble Idea

10 Meter Bubble arround each archer. In this area they deal only a 1/3 of their damage with ranged weapons.
    This prevents them from waiting until the last secound to shot their havy crossbows at your face

• @TheFunnySide:

Simble Idea

10 Meter Bubble arround each archer. In this area they deal only a 1/3 of their damage with ranged weapons.
    This prevents them from waiting until the last secound to shot their havy crossbows at your face

Even though its already harder to aim when the enemy is closer.

Mid range is perfect for an archer. Not close range and not long range.

• My experice shows that every range is perfect for the HXB

You prob. know about fast weapons fliniching in combos,but the HXB can do this on God Tier
    Normaly you can CFTP then someone tries to flinch you inside your combo, but this doesnt work against arrows cause of reasons.
    This is just on scenario why i want this bubble

• No… Archers should have a 10 feet bubble that blocks any enemies wanting to harm the harmless little archer.

Only if you spam xx1 and choose fists, you can enter the bubble.

• You are not Robert Crumb op. Any thing you suggest about this op class Archer is not funny at all. They overrun
    T/O games and ruin a lot of players games if left without server limits. They won’t bring back a bubble just for the A’s

• @TheFunnySide:

My experice shows that every range is perfect for the HXB

You prob. know about fast weapons fliniching in combos,but the HXB can do this on God Tier
    Normaly you can CFTP then someone tries to flinch you inside your combo, but this doesnt work against arrows cause of reasons.
    This is just on scenario why i want this bubble

Maybe throw something at him or don’t actually attack him until he’s fired. He’s waiting for you to stop dodging and start moving in a straight line. Don’t swing at him unless you can do it while dodging. Many people dodge tons then move in a straight line. That’s when the archer will fire at you. If he fucks it up he’s pretty much dead.

If they fix flinch in release this will fix the problem you have. You’ll still probably get hit but its far less likely you’ll be flinched unless your weapon is slow.

• 9/10 archers are bad in pubs

• @zombojoe:

9/10 archers are bad in pubs

Lies and political propaganda they are all robin hoodys plus the pub archers just shoot at anything that moves
    regardless of sides , the same as the man at arms burning team members from behind on purpose every game.

• @loin:

Lies and political propaganda they are all robin hoodys plus the pub archers just shoot at anything that moves
    regardless of sides , the same as the man at arms burning team members from behind on purpose every game.

We’re just trying to help man, that burned smell is the smell of love!

• In age of chivalry the closer an opponent was (because distance) the less damage an arrow did. If you were a genuine good shot you could kill someone in 1 hit from a mile away which was fair, it was harder to aim in that game than this one. If someone was close to you and you decided you want to shoot them instead of melee them (risk) it would take like 4-5 arrows to kill a heavy knight.

It really helped with a lot of the bullshit in meleeing archers, no 1shots at pointblank and if you did get shot you’ve still got plenty of HP to be aggressive to the archer in melee instead of an archer being aggressive to you in melee (all of my why).

• @Jonystrom:

We’re just trying to help man, that burned smell is the smell of love!

I like my pork buns uncooked hehe esp by my team. As for the pub Archers what annoys me is catching
    the ones on our team lining us up for shots when no enemy is in sight. Even as they fire some of them
    actually believe we don’t notice and they are invisible. They really don’t need an advantage bubble imo.

• Holy shit what a terrible idea.

Archers already ruin offense in pubs, of which the majority of this game is played, a couple of archers popping arrows from way way back do dick all for pushing the objective if they kill people or not. They apply so little pressure it does nothing, I’ve seen plenty of good archers top scoring but have no influence on match because they are so far back, they just kill the odd vanguard that runs way out position that was just gunna die anyway.

By forcing them to shoot from afar? Way to make the archer problem even worse.

They should do full damage at close to medium range, then a rapid drop off in damage afterwards. This encourages archers to get closer, apply pressure to objectives and brings them within reasonable ranged to get run down. Reduces the frustration of getting popped by long range arrows from nowhere.

Simply removing FLINCH ALL from archer attacks would go a long way for close range fights.

I have plenty, PLENTY of moments as an archer were I’ve waited for a dude to get close for the shotgun effect, only to shoot him in release, flinch him out of his attack, pull my weapon and shortsword stab is mentally stunned ass.

It would be FAR more risky if release wasn’t flinched and you traded an arrow hit for a zwei overhead death…
    Also, increase the time it takes to pull a weapon out will also reduce shotgun arching, as even if you hit your target, by the time you’ve pulled your weapon out, the enemy should be well within windup or possible release, perhaps just enough time to parry a medium speed weapon and not enough time to parry a fast weapon…