Interested in discussing Chivalry in a competitive enviornment?

• @CRUSHED:

Cant do that with current forum software sadly :( but i did improve colors

Awwww Unread Posts is my favorite thing ever. Oh well.

New colors look good though.

• This post is deleted!

• Maybe try doing a podcast, easy to pull off, weekly/monthly episodes. Invite guests, community spotlights, etc. Just a tip ;)

• @Pilgore:

Maybe try doing a podcast, easy to pull off, weekly/monthly episodes. Invite guests, community spotlights, etc. Just a tip ;)

ive seen that done for games with actual competitive scenes

who even watches those though

• @zombojoe:

I would. Shit would be cash.

• the round table of zombo

i like the sound of that

• @zombojoe:

You listen to podcasts, you don’t watch them.

• @zombojoe:

the round table of zombo

i like the sound of that

I agree. The Round Table of Zombo.

• @Userper:

I agree. The Round Table of Zombo.

i wouldnt mind starting it once the scene picks up

• I didn’t fill it in because i couldn’t tell how active the forum was, Loin has a real point with a Public area ( Even if it is just an introduction) I would personally love a League for chivalry, I could use my fork and stuff. Some weapons/Playstyles would need looked at and even banned because of the advantages they would give that player. I understand how a maa with a norse sword is balanced in the eyes of the Developers, But we all know that sword can have a Brandistocks range if the guy dodges when he stabs. Things like this make it quite tricky to make things fair, Im not saying the sword is a insta win, Its just that whoever uses it has so many different ( Mechanics ) They can abuse that it becomes abit stupid

My Lmb slash may be seen as unfair, But thats about the only advantage the fork has
    But a select few other weapons are just way to Powerful in single pvp. It would be impossible to remove the Messer for example, Even thou 80% of people competing would be using it. This is Chivalry’s fault thou, This game desperately needs all its Weapons stats to be rethought so they better work in with the weapons Physical attributes ( Claymore with a 340 degree swing would be a 3 shot kill )

• Just a quick reminder that this forum is still very active and now has over 110 members :D

if you want some solid advice about the game from actual top tier players check out the bootcamp section… otherwise we have alot of interesting topics where people share their thoughts :D

• Don’t be fooled, it’s mainly funposting

• top kek posts are the best

• Excellent environment full of persons with a refined food taste

10/10 would stalk again

• i like food posts ;)

• I’ve come to pay my Respects to this institution of Chivalry that died. So Say we all.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZPZWZDlkaY

@CRUSHED:

Look no further then this

http://cmwleague.boards.net/

This is currently a new project by competitive players, we’re planning to turn this into a proper league site for Chiv 2

If you’re a new player and need help with the game, feel free to check out our bootcamp section where you can ask questions about anything and can get advice from the very best :eagerness:

What happened to these hard core chivalry players , perhaps we shall never know but I know the Arrow season 3 is on amazon.
    I might buy it today tbh.

• @loin:

What happened to these hard core chivalry players , perhaps we shall never know but I know the Arrow season 3 is on amazon.
    I might buy it today tbh.

Well hey Mr. Loin that sounds like a great idea. Would you be kind enough to make that purchase through my Amazon associates link?

• I will look into that tbh. Not sure what it is yet bbl

• So If I purchase this , just do it through your amazon profile? As Long as I get the boxset for my online library tbh.

• Yeah. That’s basically all there is to it. It’s just an affiliate program. You won’t notice any difference on your side when making the purchase. I will get commission for it as well. I messaged the link to your inbox on the forums here. If you know a lot of Amazon shoppers you could open an associates link and start making commission too.