Minor complaint

• The combo parry will queue after pressing rmb anytime during release. This means that missing the combo feint window will queue an unwanted combo parry.
    I don’t think it’s necessary for the cp to activate after clicking any time during the release phase, and shortening that window would ease some minor frustration.

kthxbye

• so thats what this random blocking is…?

sometimes when it happens with a shield, the shield stays up by itself too until i tap block again. :p

• Yes, Psyfon, that is the same bug/mechanic that B4RK is talking about, but with shields.

Very reproducible.

Very annoying.

I’ve been pulling off that headache over and over since the CFtP reintroduction patch.

Doesn’t help that I constantly swap to weapons with vastly varied timings, and, for some reason, I can’t remember the CFtP timing on every weapon in the game.
    Being perpetually stoned probably doesn’t help a whole lot…

• this is game feature for deep meta yet undiscovered

• @Psyfon:

so thats what this random blocking is…?

sometimes when it happens with a shield, the shield stays up by itself too until i tap block again. :p

That’s what we were telling you m8

psyfon pls

• I am convinced there is a console command that changes the queue system.

As far as I know you don’t actually queue attacks but instead when you press an attack it will remember that for certain time and if within that time you become able to attack again you’ll perform a combo or something like that.

Now the command changes for how long will the game remember that input…. except I don’t remember the command… neither do I know if it affects comboparries.

• Bind your primary column parry to some random letter you are not using, bind the 2nd column parry to RMB. BAM instant parry. Feint must be bound to a different key.

This also has the advantage of saving about 100ms double clicking Combo-feint to parry. So it pretty much just goes combo-parry… This may help your problem above…

• @Toll:

Bind your primary column parry to some random letter you are not using, bind the 2nd column parry to RMB. BAM instant parry. Feint must be bound to a different key.

or go into the ini file and make sure the melee feint command is before parry for RMB or whichever key you use.

Bindings=(Name="RightMouseButton",SecondaryKey=,Command="GBA_MeleeFeint|GBA_Parry|GBA_Aim|GBA_Zoom|GBA_SpectatorFreecam",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag="KBFlag_Weapon|KBFlag_Weapon|KBFlag_Weapon|KBFlag_Weapon|KBFlag_Utility",FriendlyName="Parry | Aim | MeleeCancelAttack | Zoom | SpectatorFreeCam")