The Heavy Flail

• “….unless you die” - MW in a nutshell

• Mod

@lemonater47:

Lol coldfront joke.

And is your microphone in your keyboard? All I hear is loud clicks from it lol.

It’s on a broken headset next to my keyboard. I’ll have to invest in something better I think. Mechanical keyboards are loud as :P No idea what to use though.

• Nice vid again dude. Rumple impersonator at the minute mark.

• Mod

@Harry:

Nice vid again dude. Rumple impersonator at the minute mark.

Thanks mate :) For some reason my responses to peoples comments on my videos seem to look like they’re getting hidden. Not sure whether or not people are actually getting the replies or not :/ I can only see the comment if I click reply and view it.

• I was whippin people with the light flail yesterday but I felt bad because it’s so OP.

• @dudeface:

I was whippin people with the light flail yesterday but I felt bad because it’s so OP.

Not nearly as cudgel, oh them lmbs!

• @Tyoson:

It’s on a broken headset next to my keyboard. I’ll have to invest in something better I think. Mechanical keyboards are loud as :P No idea what to use though.

Oh its a mechanical keyboard. Makes sense. Utterly useless things to be honest. My 1996 keyboard from Mitsubishi does fine.

• Mechanical keyboards are awesome. What are you talking about.

• @dudeface:

Mechanical keyboards are awesome. What are you talking about.

I have heard they are good, but other than that I don’t know the reason why. Sorry to go offtopic but what’s so good about them?

I did a quick google search and all it seemed to come up with is that they are worth buying and perhaps you have to press less hard for keys to register on a mechanical keyboard. Is that all?

• You cover a whole 2mm less distance when you push a key for it to Register. But you do need to use a bit more force to press them and they are so damn loud which makes YouTube impossible without annoying your fans.

• Mod

I’ll try things like wearing the broken headset around my neck and lowering the microphone volume and see how that goes. My old light up keyboard (Microsoft sidewinder x6) decided the spacebar should press in at random times and so I decided to replace it with something more sturdy. Had this keyboard for about 3 months. S and D key are already completely gone. W is halfway there…

• Mod

@dudeface:

I was whippin people with the light flail yesterday but I felt bad because it’s so OP.

The light flail :O You’re crazy man, lucky you didn’t get banned mate.