Change suggestions for duel mode UI (post UI patch)

• Both left and right sides don’t need to be used for active duels.

Suggestions:

• Leave the right side for active duels to spectate and be able to scroll down if necessary.
    • Leave the left side for more detailed information about a selected player.

Clicking on a player automatically challenges them even though you don’t click on the challenge button. The left side should be a window for more statistics about a player you click on. Dueling hours, wins / losses. Eventually more in-depth stats, such as win% with certain loadouts / classes; favorite dueling class, etc; someone before me suggested about percentage of attacks feinted.

Also, W/L still doesn’t show correctly in the menu. Sometimes the counter shows wins but no losses, or 0/0.

Another small issue is that when you have too many duels, the amount of space in the current W/L column is too small. For example, if you have 10000+ wins and 1000+ losses, it shows up as 10000/100.

Suggestion:

• Make a win% instead of a W/L counter. The W/L can be shown in the detailed stats when clicking on players.

This part used to show who you were facing during the countdown. Why was that removed?

Suggestion:

• Bring back names of opponents in countdown screen.

This part used to allow to join pool from this screen as well. Why was that removed? It was nice for convenience.

• Bring back the option to start automatch from this window.

• Very good and reasonable suggestion. Especially the active duels part, there is no need to have 2 sides, one side could be used for other important info

• I can’t tell who’s in the pool in the new menu, who’s in a duel, who’s afk/spectating, etc.
    Pretty basic stuff.

• @Alphonse:

I can’t tell who’s in the pool in the new menu, who’s in a duel, who’s afk/spectating, etc.
    Pretty basic stuff.

Pool = Yellow highlighted.
    Spectating / Waiting = Brown
    In a duel = Blue

• Agreed 100%. The automatch isn’t too big, as it takes less than 0.5 of a second to click return and the automatch, but it should be there.

• Get rid of the pool and let players walk up and bow to players they wish to duel.

Since that’s probably not gonna happen I’m happy they added ping to the duel menu…