Few problems I have with the new UI patch.

• Didn’t want this to get lost in the patch thread, so posting it here.

Can we have more information again about the objectives? For example, stoneshill there is no information on how many peasants are left.

Dark forest, and other maps with cart objectives, we cannot see the percentage distance the pushable has reached, (this also helps to tell if the pushable is still moving)

Can’t see which map you are on when the server rotates maps, without closing the team select page.

Would also be nice to see your damage taken/received, kill/death ratio etc on the scoreboard again, not just at the end of the map.

We can’t press b to make the scoreboard stay up anymore either.

Would like to have choose random team option back also.

• Mod

Very true, heard a fair few people complain about this. Used to be good knowing how many more things are left to do…

• Correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t the removal of the cursor in the scoreboard mean that players who don’t use the “console-way” can no longer votekick?
    Or is the option to votekick somewhere else now?

Because I’ve seen a general decrease in votekicks and honestly it feels less abused now.
    Need someone votekicked? Ask one of dem big boyz.

• @Rickvs:

Correct me if I’m wrong, but doesn’t the removal of the cursor in the scoreboard mean that players who don’t use the “console-way” can no longer votekick?
    Or is the option to votekick somewhere else now?

Because I’ve seen a general decrease in votekicks and honestly it feels less abused now.
    Need someone votekicked? Ask one of dem big boyz.

You can now votekick players through the player list in the in game menu.

http://i.imgur.com/US2rq21.jpg

• My major gripe with the new kicking is, it takes far more clicks and the player list is completely UNSORTED…

it takes 2x a much time to kick someone now, and its a nightmare if your on a 32 player server to scroll through all the names

• @Soldier1stClass:

My major gripe with the new kicking is, it takes far more clicks and the player list is completely UNSORTED…

it takes 2x a much time to kick someone now, and its a nightmare if your on a 32 player server to scroll through all the names

I see this as a good thing.

• @Rickvs:

I see this as a good thing.

Good, you are ready now.
    Go ahead and apply for a job at youtube or facebook. Making stuff less convenient and harder to use seems to be their speciality.

• @Martys:

Good, you are ready now.
    Go ahead and apply for a job at youtube or facebook. Making stuff less convenient and harder to use seems to be their speciality.

There has been much less votekicks started since the patch in my experience. Votekick spam is annoying.

• the objective description text (what to do) should be on the scoreboard again and should not only be shown for a second when player spawns. No chance to read your task.

• the changelog says “More mod controllable with additional text fields for stuff”: that sounds great but i have no clue where to start: a kismet helper node for editing scoreboard text fields would be awesome

• Didn’t they add small progress bars now on the scoreboard? Or were they always there?

• @Rickvs:

Didn’t they add small progress bars now on the scoreboard? Or were they always there?

I don’t know I haven’t played since the hotfix. Do you mean objective bars such as cart % or peasants remaining? I hope so.

• @gndo:

I don’t know I haven’t played since the hotfix. Do you mean objective bars such as cart % or peasants remaining? I hope so.

I do remember in Battlegrounds, at the bombcart objective, seeing a simple progress bar below the current objective on the scoreboard. It didn’t have a specific % digit, but it was definitely of some help.

• @Rickvs:

I do remember in Battlegrounds, at the bombcart objective, seeing a simple progress bar below the current objective on the scoreboard. It didn’t have a specific % digit, but it was definitely of some help.

Well, that’s something, but it would be nice to have the percentage, and especially nice to know exactly how many peasants are remaining on stoneshill.