If you came to PAX

• If you came to PAX and saw our booth or talked to any developers post in here!

Let us know what you thought of the show!

I personally had a great time at PAX and met some really really cool people.

• Went to PAX and had a great time. I was just walking around and stumbled upon your booth. I play Mount and Blade: Warband quite a bit online and this game really grabbed my attention. I chatted with one of the devs and found the game really interesting from what he said. It was dissappointing that your booth couldn’t have been bigger or more centralized but oh well. I had been meaning to ask about the beta and how to go about getting into that. Anyways, great job at PAX

• Developer

It was our first trade show so we made lots of mistakes and accidently did some things right too :). We’ve learned so much from this experience and really enjoyed talking to everyone at the show. The overall impression was extremely positive and I can tell people are excited about the game and there is true potential for this project. Very glad to see you joined up to the community!

• I’m a LARPer, so when I spotted a castle at PAX, you guys had my attention. Even more so when I saw a multiplayer combat game that wasn’t yet another guns game. I can’t wait to get a chance to play this. I kind of wish you guys had had a playable demo at PAX, but I understand the dev process and know that its hard to pull off.

• @SquireTara:

I saw a multiplayer combat game that wasn’t yet another guns game. I can’t wait to get a chance to play this. I kind of wish you guys had had a playable demo at PAX, but I understand the dev process and know that its hard to pull off.

Go download age of chivalry while you wait with the rest of us.

• @gB:

@SquireTara:

I saw a multiplayer combat game that wasn’t yet another guns game. I can’t wait to get a chance to play this. I kind of wish you guys had had a playable demo at PAX, but I understand the dev process and know that its hard to pull off.

Go download age of chivalry while you wait with the rest of us.

This, The learning curve of Chiv / Aoc is quite high so a basic understanding of combat is a good thing.

• @Tibberius:

It was our first trade show so we made lots of mistakes and accidently did some things right too :). We’ve learned so much from this experience and really enjoyed talking to everyone at the show. The overall impression was extremely positive and I can tell people are excited about the game and there is true potential for this project. Very glad to see you joined up to the community!

So…what were some of these mistakes and accidents? :D

• Developer

Oh jeez, making us relive the worst moments :D. There were quite a few but it was unbelievable how well the team took them and kept charging on, really was impressed by the atmosphere and attitude everyone brought.

Mistake 1 - Not bringing booth babes… DOH!

Mistake 2 - Not bringing some form of hand cart and having to transport 16 2*3’s and 6 sheets of drywall through the mayhem of the convention center setup by hand for 150+ yards.

Mistake 3 - Not having pamphlets on the first day (we rushed out to kinkos at 3am to get them done for the next day!)

Mistake 4 - Not registering early enough and getting shafted on the location of the booth at the show (live and learn!)

Mistake 5 - Not planning for enough time to use the subway to get to our booth on opening day. (resulted in us rushing in at the last minute carrying groceries and the hard drive our trailer was on and skipping the line of people waiting in the rain 5 mins before show open!)

Lots and lots more mistakes! We’ll probably do a moddb.com article on some of our experiences in a few days once things have settled down again for me but atm I’m still just exhausted and lacking sleep.

• Hey guys! Despite all your mistakes, your booth looked pretty great. I think it was perhaps the most impressive booth in the indie area!

PAX East was amazing overall! As someone who’s aspiring to become a game developer… it was the best experience I’ve ever had (and I went to PAX East last year). I met so many awesome developers and looked at so many amazing and inspiring video games! I even got to meet the person who made the game that inspired me to make games (Scott Youngblood, Starsiege:Tribes, Tribes 2, and Firefall lead designer)

Your game sounds and looks incredibly amazing, I’d really love to be a part of its development :D
    I don’t know if you remember me… but I was that guy that asked about potentially joining your team.

I love sword fighting games… and I’m really dying to see a game that has such fluid and detailed combat as you are creating right now. Mount and Blade is pretty awesome but it’s a bit too slow and its’ not as fluid as I’d like. This second attempt at making a first person game based in medieval combat has an immense amount of potential!

Good luck to all of you :D

• @Eluem:

Hey guys! Despite all your mistakes, your booth looked pretty great. I think it was perhaps the most impressive booth in the indie area!

PAX East was amazing overall! As someone who’s aspiring to become a game developer… it was the best experience I’ve ever had (and I went to PAX East last year). I met so many awesome developers and looked at so many amazing and inspiring video games! I even got to meet the person who made the game that inspired me to make games (Scott Youngblood, Starsiege:Tribes, Tribes 2, and Firefall lead designer)

Your game sounds and looks incredibly amazing, I’d really love to be a part of its development :D
    I don’t know if you remember me… but I was that guy that asked about potentially joining your team.

I love sword fighting games… and I’m really dying to see a game that has such fluid and detailed combat as you are creating right now. Mount and Blade is pretty awesome but it’s a bit too slow and its’ not as fluid as I’d like. This second attempt at making a first person game based in medieval combat has an immense amount of potential!

Good luck to all of you :D

We got a couple actually so you’d have to be more specific :P Do you remember who you talked to?

• Got a chance to swing by the booth at PAX, did some recording and got a chance to chat with some of you. Overall, very impressed by the trailer and the game looks to be shaping up great.

• Developer

Glad to hear you enjoyed it and nice to see you signed up to the forums, feel free to post a link to your recordings of the booth, so long as you didn’t capture anything too embarrassing!

• It’s OK if you caught Tibbs doing something embarrassing.

Go right ahead and upload that.

=D