Stronghold Crusader 2?

• This looks interesting although I have never heard of the game, does anyone have this type of game?
    Slightly expensive at £26 in steam store but does look good tbh

• Stronghold series is a medieval RTS and includes building you castle, gathering food, setting up infrastructure, training your army, battling and solving societal woes.

I have the first stronghold game and thought it was alright. Cool for the castle building but little else. AI was horrid. Stronghold Crusader seems to be a fan favorite among the franchise, so I would assume Crusader 2 will just expand on what made it great. From the trailers, it looks to be this way.

I’d wait for a sale, but it’s a solid medieval RTS franchise, one of the best. I’d also recommend Crusader 2 as a great starting point, as it appears to be a culmination of improvements and refinements from the studios earlier titles.

• I think I played the SSI Stronghold game from 1993.

• Stronghold Crusader is da bomb.

Everything after that has been disappointing so I’m not expecting anything great from crusader 2.

• It does look expensive I will wait for the sale as mr Hexen suggested. As I mean’t to get wolfenstien that is now dropped to
    £20 on Amazon.

• Absolutely love the original since it came out in like early 2000s, so I’m pumped for this.

• This gonna be gud, the 2d ones are simply awesome.

• Well done idd. I had completely forgotten about this game and mean to buy it soon.

• Buy Stronghold Crusader HD it kicks ass.

• @Fitfit:

Buy Stronghold Crusader HD it kicks ass.

HD patch is free if you have the original and doesn’t erase files.

• Crusader 2 comes out this Tuesday, anyone already pre-loaded?

• A good reminder as I forget everything. I might get 2 or 3 of those special editions with the extra goodies.