Cursor "Dot" Bug since Patch 28

• When I play I always disable everything on my screen. I also disable the “dot” on my screen. But since the new patch when I disable my “dot” it keeps coming back on my screen when I hit someone. Its like a hit detection. And then it goes away. Before the patch 28 that did not happen.

• Devs are aware of the crosshair bug on hit. Hopefully it’ll get fixed soon.

• This is not fixed in the hot fix and patch 29.

• Man this is not fixed yet. Can it be that hard? When is the ETA on this fix?

• I can’t get this to reproduce. Is simply disabling the crosshair and hitting someone the steps?

• @DaGGyzo:

I can’t get this to reproduce. Is simply disabling the crosshair and hitting someone the steps?

Yeah. I have it on disabled with “U” (I think) so I have a clean screen. But when I hit someone I can see the cursor with red only while hitting. It suppose to be clean without the mark if its disabled.

• I played without a crosshair for months but do recall that my crosshair would appear as if by magic much to my
    annoyance. Later on I found out it had rebinded itself to one of my keys with another button. Are you sure yours
    is not binded again? Just yesterday my video settings turned into some wide screen thing with boarders.
    Imo things creep back in and the same old 4 files are missing. Read only is the only way to go for files.

• Global Moderator

@NICK.ALTMAN:

Yeah. I have it on disabled with “U” (I think) so I have a clean screen. But when I hit someone I can see the cursor with red only while hitting. It suppose to be clean without the mark if its disabled.

How often do you chat to people in game with text chat?

• @lemonater47:

How often do you chat to people in game with text chat?

Sometimes. Not too much. Its hard to play and chat a lot. Why do you ask?

And does anyone else have this bug? When it is going to be fixed?

• I’ve also discovered today if you rebind a key in the menu and return to game the crosshair is gone, despite pressing
    toggle crosshair. On either reloading the map or restarting Chivalry its back. Very unusual these crosshair bugs.

• Global Moderator

@NICK.ALTMAN:

Sometimes. Not too much. Its hard to play and chat a lot. Why do you ask?

And does anyone else have this bug? When it is going to be fixed?

Well ill the toggle crosshair button is U and the chat button is Y. Quite likely that you accidentally touch U trying to hit Y. And since its a dot you actually don’t notice for sometime.

• @lemonater47:

Well ill the toggle crosshair button is U and the chat button is Y. Quite likely that you accidentally touch U trying to hit Y. And since its a dot you actually don’t notice for sometime.

Nope that’s not the case. I always keep it off cause it gets on my nerves. And if its on I notice it imediatly.

• I found what it was. I had to disable interactive crosshair. Seems it does not disable when you press U.