How do i remove the ammo/health/stamina counters?

• After playing the game for a grand total of 30 minutes literally fucking anyone can estimate how much health/stamina they have without the aid of a bar that TB managed to turn butt-uglIER somehow.

Is it possible to remove the holy trinity of shit?

• Then why remove it if you can already estimate how much health/stamina you have?

Old HP/Stamina bar looked like it was straight out of some indie alpha game. I like how it looks now, all they need to do is fix HUD scaling.

• I like it currently.

Protip: You have peripheral vision, unless you are using a massive monster monitor, the bars are going to be in your vision at all times.
    Protip2: If you are dying because of that extreamly tiny little amount of time it takes to flick your eyes from middle of the screen to the bottom right and back, then you didn’t die because of the extreamly tiny little amount of time it takes to flick your eyes from middle of the screen to bottom right and back. You died because you suck, gitgud.

• I’m not blaming any deaths on the bars/counters, I just want them off of my screen. Don’t know where the fuck you clowns are pulling that shit out of.

• Why is it an issue for you then in regards to how they look? As you said, you don’t even need to look at them because you can estimate.

• Wait I posted in the wrong thread, please carry on.

• type togglehud in the console. it will hide everything though.

• @DokB:

you don’t even need to look at them

but i want them off my screen, jesus is it that hard for you to understand it? go fucking up your post count somewhere else.

@LongSun:

type togglehud in the console. it will hide everything though.

thank you mr only useful guy on this backwater forum

• No need for the hostility friend, I understand that it’s that time of the month for you and you get a bit cranky.

Just found it strange why you would contradict yourself in your very first post, not to mention it tells you in game to press H to toggle HUD. But that also gets rid of everything else like friend markers and objectives and you might not have wanted that.

Seeing as you’re such a friendly guy, I’m sure you would miss all the friends you have marked on your screen. :^)

• @DokB:

No need for the hostility friend

i’m assuming this is how you got the other 1,800 posts of useless shit and cute attempts at being witty. I didn’t need you asking me to explain myself. just needed for some good samaritan to tell me “togglehud in console”. god fucking damn it’s so hard to get actual help on this forum.

Seeing as you’re such a friendly guy, I’m sure you would miss all the friends you have marked on your screen. :^)

if you must know, as you’ve already derailed this thread ( but the mods wont care, they got their heads up their asses ) I started a bunch of groups based on this game so yes, friend markers that are blatantly copied from the abortion that is DW are part of the annoyance but it’s mainly the health bars.

but man, i should confess that if you decide to jump off a bridge ever, just know that nobody will miss you.

• Keep it up friend, you’re are indeed right that all 1800 posts of mine that you seem to care so much about is from replying to fuck wit retards like you. :)

Lol @ derailing thread

• @DokB:

replying to fuck wit retards like you.

man you do prove how much of a joke these forums are, I have more infraction points than your mother had sexual partners from 50 posts, you have 1800 posts of trolling and attempting to put up an argument and I’d bet money those moderators line up to rub your neckbeard in reverence instead of banning your pathetic ass.

ah, just another reminder to stay as far away from this cancerous website as possible, let the neckbeards have their little hole in the internet lolol. I doubt you even paly the game anymore.

• Ok, looks like you found the answer you were looking for. Please try to remain civil when posting on the forums. There is absolutely no reason why anyone should be launching personal attacks and insults at other members.

Closing thread.