Flail gameplay

• A few random duels with the Flail I recorded in 1 match.
    I’m pretty bad at it, so you can watch me fail for the same Heavy Kick trick over and over again.

Also, I added a “Bullshit counter” for your convenience.
    http://youtu.be/qOcydj971CI

• I’m not sure how you can put up with it, seems such a boring setup.

• @gndo:

I’m not sure how you can put up with it, seems such a boring setup.

Quite the opposite, you never know when you or your opponent might experience an exciting clipping-through bug!
    It’s full of plot twists!

• @Rickvs:

Quite the opposite, you never know when you or your opponent might experience an exciting clipping-through bug!
    It’s full of plot twists!

I dare you to take it to a scrim and record the results.

• @gndo:

I’m not sure how you can put up with it, seems such a boring setup.

Boring? Did you just say that flail is boring??

M8, there are lot of things that make flail exciting. Here are some of them:

• Lotto Shield: never know if your shield is going to work or not! Excitement for both sides!
    • The Power Walk: Walk like your granny! Strike fear on your foes while you strut to them like a king!
    • Blackjack LMB: Is your LMB going to go through your foe? Gamble now to find out! Exciting challenge awaits brave warriors!
    • The Crab Crouch Walk Manouver: Confuse your enemies with the allmighty crabwalk! They’ll never know that this crustacean can flail back at them!
    • Stamina Manager 2014: Learn to manage your stamina like a pro! Constant retreats! Show them how well you can run!

• @Kreittis:

• The Power Walk: Walk like your granny! Strike fear on your foes while you strut to them like a king!

I always thought it looks like you have shit yourself.