Hey TB dawgs, toats awesome suggestion for browser

• please add a server queue to your server browser

we’ll lose the awesome “connect and confirm capacity” mini game, but I think it would be a solid move

thanks for your time

• nah too difficult

add more helmets instead

• Been wishing for this for a long time. Please consider, TB.

• How about an option to filter out specific gamemodes? I never bother with Team Objective and there’s too many of them.

• @Jon:

How about an option to filter out specific gamemodes? I never bother with Team Objective and there’s too many of them.

Wow it’s almost like you can already do that, or something.

And yes, server queuing pls

• @Jon:

How about an option to filter out specific gamemodes? I never bother with Team Objective and there’s too many of them.

TO is best game mode IMO and a lot of players would agree. Each to their own I suppose, but you’re in a clan now, you should practice TO.

• This post is deleted!

• id like to see a “copy ip to clipboard” function on rightclicking servers

• I agree with crushed and hexen.

Also for anyone that doesnt know when a server tells you its full, press enter to confirm instead of clicking with ur mouse and it will keep trying to join the server until there is a spot… i just hit enter a few times and im usually first in the server when someone leaves

TBS pls dont “fix” this feature like you fixed avoiding being teamswitched from auto-balance

• @Chimpanzer:

Wow it’s almost like you can already do that, or something.

Wow, it’s almost like you’re wrong, or something. You can look for a specific gamemode, but you can’t filter anything out. You can browse by FFA only, TDM only etc. but you can’t look for every gamemode except X, which would be useful. Not necessary, sure, but neither is server queueing.

• Server queuing would be a much nicer feature though, what you want can already be accomplished by other ways that are also more convenient.

• I actually find myself agreeing with Hexen.

:O :O :O

a server queue would be a good idea as often servers have a couple of slots free are filled by the time you click on them

• I wish I could use the server browser without worrying about breaking it.

I wish I could use the server browser and count on it being accurate with player numbers and ping.

I wish I could find games in general.

• Server queue would be great.

• Mod

I agree. Very annoying having to repeatedly click the server, especially when you can see idle people in game that you can’t kick >:@

Keen to test out Kangurus suggestion though. If that works, that gives me time to go to the fridge. Multitasking at it’s finest.

• @Jon:

Wow, it’s almost like you’re wrong, or something. You can look for a specific gamemode, but you can’t filter anything out. You can browse by FFA only, TDM only etc. but you can’t look for every gamemode except X, which would be useful. Not necessary, sure, but neither is server queueing.

Right, it’s TO, then everything else.

#TO4Lyfe

• I agree. Very annoying having to repeatedly click the server, especially when you can see idle people in game that you can’t kick >:@

Noob.

Protip: Click the server, click connect. When the server full message comes up, hit keyboard enter. Rejoice as it retries the server for you without having to click anything.

You’re welcome.

• Mod

@Toll:

Noob.

Protip: Click the server, click connect. When the server full message comes up, hit keyboard enter. Rejoice as it retries the server for you without having to click anything.

You’re welcome.

Thanks. Kanguru suggested the same thing, still need to get round to testing it though.

• ?Test it?

It works bro. It’s the only way to retry spam like a pro.

Fucks me why in this day and age of gaming, with a long history to draw on, why game developers still make these simple mistakes. No queuing, poor server browsers (chiv’s initial offering was OK, buggy as shit, but OK), really bad server admin options, all the tools a good multiplayer game needs really.

At least it has dedicated server software that anyone can use, that is a big bonus.

• @Toll:

Fucks me why in this day and age of gaming, with a long history to draw on, why game developers still make these simple mistakes. No queuing, poor server browsers (chiv’s initial offering was OK, buggy as shit, but OK), really bad server admin options, all the tools a good multiplayer game needs really.

haha man, you remember how it used to be, the browser i mean? so bad, just so bad. for over a year they couldn’t get that fucker working properly. constant “its fixed… its not fixed”

i remember empty lists, filters wouldn’t work properly, favorites wouldn’t work… there was even a time where you had to connect through your damn steam friends list to get into game. servers not showing the correct players, server returns would crash peoples games etc. i’m also sure there’s a host of other problems i never experienced myself.

at least it works for the moment, and looks all spawkly and pro!

but yeah, queuing would be nice…