Assassination Appears to be broken?

• So I sent a PM to one of the devs prior to this, just as a precurssor to this so no one freaks out. But after the hotfix, some kismet setups seem to be broken when it comes to Assassination. As seen below what I’ve had setup on my map ever since I uploaded it to the workshop for the first time, is what has been working up to the Hotfix patch yesterday, or possible the big patch prior to it.

So if anyone wants to chime in and let me know if this is wrong for some reason (set it up via wiki instructions and tweaked till it worked originally) So it’s not my imagination that if I’m on Mason’s team as a player(team I have selected for the king to be on) it should be picking me to play the Baron, instead of cutting right to the end of the game after the 3rd Objective completes, right? I’m not too sure what has changed, it hasn’t been my Kismet at all.

Now I’ve gone and tested variations of this setup today and much to my frustration, nothing tangible seems to work except not having the end game sequence hooked to the objective completed. But this doesn’t seem to register taking the player on as the King actor either. I’m at a loss for what is going on, except that just -maybe- something is screwed up from the hotfix.

So in case anyone else runs into this problem, you’re not the only one.

• hey I m going to read yr post

but 1st thing I noticed immediately is that in yr kismet “Relevant actors” must be linked with Objective variable!

–-edit— (I have read yr post xD)

so thats the mistake just make that link and it will work :)
    I started to play with editor when it came out in January and that time there was no wiki (or very poor wiki)
    so I learnt (“CMW ruleZ”) only from Offcial Example maps + Offcial TB maps

and according to them you should have link Relevant actors with Assassiantion Objective variable

• but 1st thing I noticed immediately is that in yr kismet “Relevant actors” must be linked with Objective variable!

I’ve tried that and it doesn’t affect it at all, as I say in the OP, I’ve done a variation of setups for this, even using remote events to no avail.

• @Nexussfire:

I’ve tried that and it doesn’t affect it at all, as I say in the OP, I’ve done a variation of setups for this, even using remote events to no avail.

ahh ok,

sorry so then I don’t know, just wait TB will fix soon no doubt : )