Archery script

• As title, im looking for some scripts (for console or udk files) that let u cap ur mouse sensitivity on switch from ranged weapon to melee and reverse; some1 can help me?

• This post is deleted!

• I don’t know if this would work (might be a typo or something somewhere–I don’t wanna mess up my binds to find out though). Paste this into the bottom of your UDKPlayerInput.ini file (in your “Documents\My Games\Chivalry Medieval Warfare\UDKGame\Config” folder):

Bindings=(Name="ArcherPrimary",SecondaryKey=,Command="GBA_SwitchWeapon1|GBA_AcceptDuelRequest|setsensitivity 15",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag="KBFlag_Weapon|KBFlag_Utility",FriendlyName="Unknown")
    Bindings=(Name="MeleePrimary",SecondaryKey=,Command="GBA_SwitchWeapon1|GBA_AcceptDuelRequest|setsensitivity 30",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag="KBFlag_Weapon|KBFlag_Utility",FriendlyName="Unknown")
    Bindings=(Name="UseSecondary",SecondaryKey=,Command="GBA_SwitchWeapon2|GBA_DenyDuelRequest|setsensitivity 30",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag="KBFlag_Weapon|KBFlag_Utility",FriendlyName="Unknown")
    Bindings=(Name="nine",SecondaryKey=,Command="setbind one ArcherPrimary | setbind two UseSecondary | setsensitivity 15",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag=,FriendlyName="Unknown")
    Bindings=(Name="zero",SecondaryKey=,Command="setbind one MeleePrimary | setbind two UseSecondary | setsensitivity 30",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag=,FriendlyName="Unknown")

This would give you two options: press 9 when you are playing an archer class, and the sensitivity will switch to 15 when you use your primary weapon, and 30 when you switch to melee. Press 0 when you are playing a melee class, and it’ll be 30 in both cases. Change 15 and 30 in all those lines of code if you want different values.

• it work, but set me unable to switch weapon after first switch…

• Might just be a case of spaces messing it up. Try this

Bindings=(Name="ArcherPrimary",SecondaryKey=,Command="switchweapon 1|GBA_AcceptDuelRequest|setsensitivity 15",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag="KBFlag_Weapon|KBFlag_Utility",FriendlyName="Unknown")
    Bindings=(Name="MeleePrimary",SecondaryKey=,Command="switchweapon 1|GBA_AcceptDuelRequest|setsensitivity 30",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag="KBFlag_Weapon|KBFlag_Utility",FriendlyName="Unknown")
    Bindings=(Name="UseSecondary",SecondaryKey=,Command="switchweapon 2|GBA_DenyDuelRequest|setsensitivity 30",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag="KBFlag_Weapon|KBFlag_Utility",FriendlyName="Unknown")
    Bindings=(Name="Nine",SecondaryKey=,Command="setbind one ArcherPrimary|setbind two UseSecondary|setsensitivity 15",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag=,FriendlyName="Unknown")
    Bindings=(Name="Zero",SecondaryKey=,Command="setbind one MeleePrimary|setbind two UseSecondary|setsensitivity 30",Control=False,Shift=False,Alt=False,bIgnoreCtrl=False,bIgnoreShift=False,bIgnoreAlt=False,Flag=,FriendlyName="Unknown")

• this will ruin your aim

• Yeh it’s not something I would recommend. Consistency is king when it comes to hand-eye coordination / muscle memory.

• Aye, the only boost you will get out of this is a placebo affect. You will believe the sensitivity switch is helping, therefore you will be a little bit better, for a while. Ultimately it won’t help you improve.

• Mod

Get good with high sensitivity, save the world.

• I’d rather do something like add a zoom and sensitivity to a button, leftalt, which would be like:
    setbind LeftAlt “fov 60|setsensitivity 30|onrelease fov 120|onrelease setsensitivity 100”
    But I got a nice friggen button on my mouse that changes the DPI so I use that instead.