Way less FPS and a LOT of framedrops since the update

• Hey,

I’m getting a lot less Frames per second since the UI update, and a large amount of framedrops. Before the update I was able to run the game at 120 fps at almost any map/player count without any problem. At the moment I can only play duel with ~50 fps with drops to 20 during fights. TO maps like Hillside are almost unplayable for me with ~25 fps and drops to 15-20.

Everything is really clunky and I have a lot of micro-lags. Basically the game is unplayable for me right now. My system should be able to easily run the game at high settings, and it worked fine before the UI update. Anybody has the same issues or a solution to the problem?

I’m on a fresh Win 7 install with the newest drivers. My system specs:

GPU: GeForce GTX 670
    CPU: i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30 Ghz
    RAM: 8,00 GB

• Have you tried disabling the UI with H ingame? It helped a lot of people pre-hotfix, who knows if it’s not completely fixed yet.

• Your suggestion did not help Monsteri, but I found out what caused it:

Apperently ShadowPlay and Chivalry don’t work together very well. After disabling ShadowPlay my frames went back to the pre-patch values. However, I was using ShadowPlay before the patch and didn’t have any issues. Seems like the new UI is the cause of those problems?