Can I have the Chivalry slot machine back, please?

• With the UI patch, I have lost the ability to relax while playing Chivalry.

Usually, I would join a server, just triple-tap the “random” button and play the cards I was dealt. Nothing beats having to fight a full plated knight with…. a sling because, hey, it was meant to be.

Now I am left just with “random class” button which does not help much because I have to do the dull task of choosing instead of the computer, the slave.

So, please, can I have the Chivalry slot machine(random button for team, class & loadout) reimplemented, please?

• No reason not to have it back, I used to always choose random team in pub games, and know quite a few others that did the same. Plus random loadout duels with a friend were a lot of fun.

• What’s wrong with fighting a full plated knight with a sling? I do that all the time.

• @INerevar:

What’s wrong with fighting a full plated knight with a sling? I do that all the time.

Using shortsword is cheating and not very plebeian-like.

• Just pick random weapon yourself, is it that hard?

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Just pick random weapon yourself, is it that hard?

That defeats the purpose of random. I wonder if they removed it on purpose or whether it was an oversight.

• Mod

Add back random. So many people have been complaining about this in game. This new patch has made me more pissed off then anything…

• http://www.random.org/
    random 1-4 for class
    random x for weapons
    EZ RANDOM STOP CRYING

• @rumpelstiltskin:

http://www.random.org/
    random 1-4 for class
    random x for weapons
    EZ RANDOM STOP CRYING

Who wants to have to use a RNG everytime they play a round of TO or whatever? Would it be detrimental to your gaming experience if it was added back to the game? Seriously, don’t understand why you would be against it, many players liked to at least choose random team.

• I agree, I enjoyed going random teams.

• Random weapons please.

• I rarely used it, but I can see why people would be confused as to why TB would outright remove it with the UI.

I would like to say they overlooked it but I know that it was raised during the testing and still nothing was done about it.

• I want a toggle setting that randomly selects my class and weapon each time I spawn.

• Mod

@DokB:

I rarely used it, but I can see why people would be confused as to why TB would outright remove it with the UI.

I would like to say they overlooked it but I know that it was raised during the testing and still nothing was done about it.

It was raised many times. It was ignored many times with no reasoning…

• randoming joes ruin game tbh.

i’m really happy this glitch bug was removed from the UI

• Randoming didn’t work > it got removed. 'Tis how TBS solves problems. We didn’t cry loud enough in time like with the maa dodge out of flinch.

I kinda wish vanguard charge was hard to fix as well.

• Mod

@Martys:

Randoming didn’t work > it got removed. 'Tis how TBS solves problems. We didn’t cry loud enough in time like with the maa dodge out of flinch.

I kinda wish vanguard charge was hard to fix as well.

Maybe if we ask in capslock?

BRING BACK THE RANDOM FEATURE! HEAPS OF PEOPLE ARE STROPPY! STOP SHITTING ON YOUR ORIGINAL PLAYERS FOR THE LOVE OF BACON!!!

• @gndo:

Who wants to have to use a RNG everytime they play a round of TO or whatever? Would it be detrimental to your gaming experience if it was added back to the game? Seriously, don’t understand why you would be against it, many players liked to at least choose random team.

Because there is more important shit to fix than randoming for 10 random joes.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

Because there is more important shit to fix than randoming for 10 random joes.

Yeah, I’m sure it would take months to fix this.

• @gndo:

Yeah, I’m sure it would take months to fix this.

TB wouldn’t remove it if there was simple way to fix it.