I dont understand 1h v 2h

• im just wondering why man at arms and even archers two poke me to death with one hand weapons when i play as a vanguard?

you dodge 4 arrows (of which can one hit you) while trying to run up to an archer and when you finally get up to them you take a swing, they block, then the archer fast counter pokes you with a dagger and you block it, but then you get stun/knockback at full stamina after you block it, then they just poke two more times in a 2 second period before you can recover then your dead. 2 mins of running 2 seconds of “fighting”

90+% of the time it takes two hits with a giant slow swinging two hand weapon to kill mma and archers.

if you blocked a 6 foot long pole with a 10 lb hammer on the end of it being swung down and you blocked with a dagger/butter knife not only would it not block it would break your wrist then the hammer would continue thru and smash your face

if you blocked a dagger with a stick from the ground not only would it not stun/knockback you it would proly get stuck in the stick.

what parallel dimension is chivalry supposed to take place is it supposed to be like a scifi starwars thing where stuff like physics dont apply?

• @omgwtfdood:

then the archer fast counter pokes you with a dagger and you block it, but then you get stun/knockback at full stamina after you block it, then they just poke two more times in a 2 second period before you can recover then your dead.

If you have a full stamina bar you should not get stunned.
    Archers have a 50% backstab bonus. Daggers can be dragged to achieve this effect, which might explain why they kill you so easily.

Regarding that maul vs dagger bit, Chivalry is not supposed to be a realistic medieval fighting simulator. It’s more arcade-y in a sense.
    Archers can block a maul or any other heavy weapon because it would not be fun for them if they couldn’t. This point has been discussed since the beginning of times.