Payday 2 Crimefest

• http://www.overkillsoftware.com/crimefest/

http://steamcommunity.com/games/218620

Join the group here, if you’ve ever played payday 2 or will in the future, these are group stretch goals that the devs will add to the game at each tier of the number of people that join the official group.

Please join if you haven’t already (can always unjoin when it’s over)

The deadline is Oct 18th!

GO

• payday 2 gets boring after 100 hours

• learn to stealth noob

• @CRUSHED:

payday 2 gets boring after 100 hours

Dare you to play Death Wish heists.

• clay is addicted to payday

• I liked Payday 2 at the releae but then they pulled “June Chiv” and changed the game completely and I didn’t like it anymore.

RIP overpowered Locomotive.

Also, the Payday gun attachment/mask/material lottery got old really fast and everyone was just speedrunning ukrainian pro jobs.

• i have everything in payday 2 just from farming 15 second jewel store runs

• @CRUSHED:

i have everything in payday 2 just from farming 15 second jewel store runs

Mayne jewel stores are slow and inconsistent, ukrainian pro jobs with shaped charges and 4stores with buzzsaw were way more efficient.

• or, you know, you could just spent 5 minutes on the internet and cheat everything

• @CRUSHED:

or, you know, you could just spent 5 minutes on the internet and cheat everything

Or you could do what I did and just quit playing it.

Payday 1 has much better heists and less retarded unlock system.

• @Kreittis:

I liked Payday 2 at the releae but then they pulled “June Chiv” and changed the game completely and I didn’t like it anymore.

RIP overpowered Locomotive.

Also, the Payday gun attachment/mask/material lottery got old really fast and everyone was just speedrunning ukrainian pro jobs.

are you claiming locomotive is not overpowered now? have you really played Payday 2 with a proper enforcer and tech build? you’ll build insanely high damage with locomotive if you combine overkill, berserker aced and mag plus aced skills.

• If anything, I’d say that Locomotive would be one of the strongest shotguns available in Payday 2 because it has second highest damage of them all with a pretty fast pump-shotgun rate of fire, and best part of it? It is a secondary weapon, and with shotguns you can use a couple of great shotgun skills that will increase reload speed, damage and ect. Heck, the overkill skill gives you a 75% damage bonus to your shotgun after you killed an enemy with your shotgun that lasts for five seconds and will start over once you get another kill, and locomotive is like best at ammo management, so its still one of the strongest shotguns, if not weapon in the whole game.

• @CRUSHED:

or, you know, you could just spent 5 minutes on the internet and cheat everything

The game right now has a huge issue with cheaters, since Overkill is not using any anti-cheat programs, nor VAC for that matter. but what is the point in cheating, I think it is more fun to know that you worked hard for that one thing you earned. Like I bet you’d feel that Pink Hat would be something special to you if you hadn’t cheated your way from rank 40 and above in Chivalry. There’s only two so far that have rightfully earned it, and I bet they are proud of it. There’s a lot of stuff to do in Payday 2, and it is easy to tell the difference between a legit player and a cheater. Steam achievement has a tendency of spoiling it for cheaters since a lot of unlocks are connected to achievements.

• @wildwulfy:

are you claiming locomotive is not overpowered now? have you really played Payday 2 with a proper enforcer and tech build? you’ll build insanely high damage with locomotive if you combine overkill, berserker aced and mag plus aced skills.

I used to run full techforcer because heavy armor, shotguns and bulletproof was fun. I used the primary pump shotty (name escapes my mind) and loco and I enjoyed it because the weapons were not generic videogame shotguns that are only effective up to 3 meters.

Then they released a huge patch that pretty much butchered all shotguns because they were “OP” and suddenly locomotive did minimum damage from 3 metres onward. Apparently they fixed that on next patch but then they went overboard with Bulldozer squads and the game wasn’t fun anymore when there were 4 bullzoders on first wave and they all had too much health.

I don’t know that the current state of shotties is now but the fact that they made them terrible at one point really pissed me off because good shotguns in multiplayer videogames are too rare.

• I have been slaughtering non-specials on Death Wish, so I have no idea where you get the idea that shotguns are weak.

With the right skills you can one-shot pretty much a regular GenSec SWAT, and that is if you hit them with one pellet out of five.

• @wildwulfy:

I have been slaughtering non-specials on Death Wish, so I have no idea where you get the idea that shotguns are weak.

With the right skills you can one-shot pretty much a regular GenSec SWAT, and that is if you hit them with one pellet out of five.

How long have you been playing? The changes I speak of happened during the release months.

Also,

@Kreittis:

Apparently they fixed that on next patch

It just left a bad taste in my mouth so I quit.

I also got tired of the Payday-lottery when I got like million pistol attachements but none for my shotties.

• I have been playing since January, and there has been some great game changing patches since then and now. Stealth has been completely overhauled to be more challanging. You haven’t even set a foot on the new Death Wish difficulty that introduces a sort of new special unit “Skulldozer”.

Besides, on the latest weapons. They’re only doing achievement-locked mods, so I guess that solves that.

• payday 2 is pretty fun but not enough missions mayne

where da 7 day heists at

• @zombojoe:

payday 2 is pretty fun but not enough missions mayne

where da 7 day heists at

Maybe when we break out Old Hoxton

• i just want the shit… 1500000 here we come!

loco still my main secondary, even without enforcer skills you can 1 shot anything except all specials which take 2 hits, must aim for head.

i love snipers.

i like to mix up heists instead of just grinding 3 missions (election day, rats, firestarter) for xp.

sometimes i just do a transport for the fuck of it. or stealth shadow raid.