"Just a flesh wound!"?!

• Hello all.

Let me start by explaining what this even is, “Just a flesh wound!”. “Just a flesh wound!” is an achievement in this game that cannot be obtained (for some reason). In order to get it you would need to lose your head 100 times, seems reasonable, right?
    Now you are probably thinking: “Well you just didn’t lose your head 100 times dumbass!”

Well here is the thing. Me and my friend got on an empty official server and I was cutting his head over and over again (few maps passed) just to make a count of 100 (I was Agatha he Mason), and once it did hit 100 NOTHING happened. You can also see I played 562 hours of this God forsaken game, in that time I surely got my head cut off 100 times! The best part is I only ONCE tried playing on unoffical server… It was some Star Wars themed thing.

Anyways you also must be thinking: “Stop weeping over achievements!” WELL the problem with that is I got 562 hours in this game, and I deserve this achivment, just like any other guy with 500+ on this game. Why you ask?
    Well… I don’t know, I just have EVERY. SINGLE. OTHER. ACHIEVEMENT. of this freaking game and the last one is bugged. Because of this issue I can’t get all achievements completed to get the golden ♥♥♥♥ around the portrait and stuff. I know I know, this must be funny for you but once you put 562 hours + into the game, you would know the feeling and how frustrating this ♥♥♥♥ is.

If one “developer” of this game is reading, PLEASE IN THE NAME OF ALL THE HOLY OR FUC*ING EVIL, FIX THIS ALREADY. This didn’t start today, yesterday a week or a month ago. This is year+ problem and you didn’t lift one finger to do ANYTHING about this. What? You are saying I am the first one telling you this or somthing lol?! This achivment isn’t working since this game’s official release!!! DO SOMETHING, remove it like you did to the rest of them or something if you don’t know how to fix it (make it) in first place.
    Yes I am tired of this, listen to your community for once, instead of your deep pockets.

Guys can you tell me where can I post this where devs. MIGHT look at this at some point in the future (far far away apparently)?
    Also can someone tell me did this “EPIC” new patch fixed this broken ♥♥♥♥ of an “achievement”?

• I haven’t 100%'d a single steam game.

• @dudeface:

I haven’t 100%'d a single steam game.

I never hunted for a single achievement in steam games

• Mod

Achievements I don’t care so much about, this guy does raise a good point about things being ignored and not fixed though.

• this + fix Hillside Pyre achiv too pls last 2 that I miss then I finally beat the game xD

• @MiPu:

this + fix Hillside Pyre achiv too pls last 2 that I miss than I finally beat the game xD

You can actually do that, just go extinguish the pyre RIGHT when “objective fail” is shown but you must press and hold “E” a LITTLE bit before that… yea, it’s really hard. :/ If you manage to time it right it will be completed. Best to way to do it is if you bring a friend and go on official empty server. Then also just kick people as soon as they join so they don’t bother you. xD Also you will know when you have done it right is when you are “Extinguishing” it but the whole HUD (bar) of objective is gone and fail stuff is shown up, if that happens don’t stop holding it. Just hold it until it’s completed & achieved.

• So you are saying that I am most probably incapable of doing that in any other game, and by that it justifies this broken game’s achievement or it justifies it because not many people can do them all (100%)? I do understand you are moderator and all… but you don’t have to lick their butts. xD No offense, but this sure does look like it. Be honest, do you really defend them in situations like this by any means necessary just because of that lol? If you do, that really sucks and is anti-community feedback…

• I suspect you misread my post.

• @veki2:

Best to way to do it is if you bring a friend and go on official empty server. Then also just kick people as soon as they join so they don’t bother you.

I believe it is Karma keeping you from this achievement. +1 TBS, keep on doing what you do.

• @ChuckingIt:

I believe it is Karma keeping you from this achievement. +1 TBS, keep on doing what you do.

Read the whole post… It’s the only way to do that BROKEN ACHIEVEMENT, at least that one can be obtained. It’s TBS fault I had to use such measures, not mine. If they fix their broken shit then that wouldn’t be necessary in any way. For now we need to exploit every bug of theirs lol. Yes sad indeed.

• @veki2:

Read the whole post… It’s the only way to do that BROKEN ACHIEVEMENT.

Back when I was a mod, I use to join low pop Official Servers with the hope some punks like you would try to votekick me with the intention of hording a server all to themselves. I don’t care what the reason is(especially a dumb one like an achievement), no one has the right to control an official server like that.

• You guys are kinda shitting on this guy for having a legitimate concern. TBS could just remove the achievement since it’s broken which I suspect would be way faster and easier for them.

• @veki2:

You can actually do that, just go extinguish the pyre RIGHT when “objective fail” is shown but you must press and hold “E” a LITTLE bit before that… yea, it’s really hard. :/ If you manage to time it right it will be completed. Best to way to do it is if you bring a friend and go on official empty server. Then also just kick people as soon as they join so they don’t bother you. xD Also you will know when you have done it right is when you are “Extinguishing” it but the whole HUD (bar) of objective is gone and fail stuff is shown up, if that happens don’t stop holding it. Just hold it until it’s completed & achieved.

WOOOOW u r awesome :)

I will try it :)
    though I will reconsider kicking ppl, will try to avoid it xD

thanx a lot for tip , I hope we both beat dat bugy achievs to make perfect game soon haha :D

–-edit—

btw I totally agrre with you that we need to exploit cuz of TB

e.g do u know how I unlocked fire starter xD?

do u know “Lucifer tactic” on Dininghall duels xD?

I have burned maybe 200 or even more usually very pissed off enemies xD
    though fortunately I have encountered as well some mature ppl that share fun with me :D

all this to unlock achiev that u need kill someone 20x with oilpot…
    BTW oil pot still dont give u Assistance when u burn xD…

and many others needed patience or random luck to achiev…

• I have over 1500 hours and still haven’t got all of them!

• I gave up long ago trying to get achievements on Chiv when I randomly got the “King of Kings” achievement on Hillside Pyre.

• Well… I am glad some of you agree. Then again what do these so called “developers” do? Nothing. They don’t give one fuck about any of us. Ughh who am I kidding, it was always about the $$$ nothing else. It’s sad there is no more love and compassion in their own games. :/

• @MiPu:

WOOOOW u r awesome :)

I will try it :)
    though I will reconsider kicking ppl, will try to avoid it xD

thanx a lot for tip , I hope we both beat dat bugy achievs to make perfect game soon haha :D

–-edit—

btw I totally agrre with you that we need to exploit cuz of TB

e.g do u know how I unlocked fire starter xD?

do u know “Lucifer tactic” on Dininghall duels xD?

I have burned maybe 200 or even more usually very pissed off enemies xD
    though fortunately I have encountered as well some mature ppl that share fun with me :D

all this to unlock achiev that u need kill someone 20x with oilpot…
    BTW oil pot still dont give u Assistance when u burn xD…

and many others needed patience or random luck to achiev…

To get the one with oil pots just bring your friend again on official server BUT it must be Hillside (the one with Agatha King) and on the first objective let the friend ALMOST kill you then throw a torch into one of the buildings you can enter and burn yourself in it. Repeat until completed. (you will need to restart the map a few times. Also I am not sure if he is allowed to damage you, if it will not work just jump off the cliff to damage yourself, but it should work the easier way)

• That’s Stoneshill.

I’m actually on 19/20 for that cheevo. I just need to burn to death in 1 more house. I like to let these things happen naturally… it has only taken 1445 hours to get to 19.

• True, but that’s not in the achievements description how to get it…

• @veki2:

Well… I am glad some of you agree. Then again what do these so called “developers” do? Nothing. They don’t give one fuck about any of us. Ughh who am I kidding, it was always about the $$$ nothing else. It’s sad there is no more love and compassion in their own games. :/

They just released a pretty huge patch a week ago. Steam achievements aren’t really high priority.