Butcher messer skin is too thin

• i started using the messer skin and noticed its too thin, its like a piece of paper thin, really bothering me atm

would look better if it was a bit more thick

• @CRUSHED:

i started using the messer skin and noticed its too thin, its like a piece of paper thin, really bothering me atm

would look better if it was a bit more thick

What a coincidence, HeightOfAbsurdity heard something very similar from his GF.

• No, it should just be lighter shade because it’s OP with the elite knight skin. Can’t identify it from that mess of black pixels mang.

• @Monsteri:

No, it should just be lighter shade because it’s OP with the elite knight skin. Can’t identify it from that mess of black pixels mang.

once u go black…

• This swords skin looks quite ok at my fov of 90 and 105 tbh. What do you expect at fov 160.

• @loin:

This swords skin looks quite ok at my fov of 90 and 105 tbh. What do you expect at fov 160.

Holy fuck you are getting really annoying with this bullshit fov bitching of yours.

• @ChuckingIt:

What a coincidence, HeightOfAbsurdity heard something very similar from his GF.

dems fightin words

• @Vanguard:

Holy fuck you are getting really annoying with this bullshit fov bitching of yours.

Man what a insightful and informative post. I’m really glad I got to view this opinion.

But just to let you know, you are the only poster in this thread actually “bitching” about anything.

On topic, yea that Messer looks thin enough to snap on impact against a real knight’s armor.

Also the Norce Sword skin is much worse, in my opinion.

Half the times I actually see it I think its a Broad Sword, and then I get stabbed miles before I parry because I always parry too late as it stands anyway.

• @randomlvl40+:

Man what a insightful and informative post. I’m really glad I got to view this opinion.

But just to let you know, you are the only poster in this thread actually “bitching” about anything.

edit: TOO RUDE

Loin incessantly bitches about fov in all threads that crushed posts in, even when the topic has fucking nothing to do with fov. I can’t believe you are actually defending him here.

• …I always thought Loin was joking bout that FOV stuff.

• Keep it on topic now please. FOV has nothing to do with this thread.

• @Karasu:

Keep it on topic now please. FOV has nothing to do with this thread.

Actually, if higher FOV is making it harder to see already hard to see weapons, then it kinda does fit under the topic of this thread.

And calling someone out for talking about something you don’t like without giving any actual input for the thread would usually be considered Off Topic.

But no one cares about Off Topic unless its the kind of Off Topic that they don’t want to see, apparently.

Some top notch moderation we’ve got going on in here.

• @randomlvl40+:

Actually, if higher FOV is making it harder to see already hard to see weapons, then it kinda does fit under the topic of this thread.

And calling someone out for talking about something you don’t like without giving any actual input for the thread would usually be considered Off Topic.

But no one cares about Off Topic unless its the kind of Off Topic that they don’t want to see, apparently.

Some top notch moderation we’ve got going on in here.

The skin is actually thinner even if you’re using the slider max 120 fov. Fov has little to do with it.

I’m contributing to the thread by moderating. If you have an issue with moderation please discuss it via PM, and not in any thread.

• This post is deleted!

• I agree it could use some thickness. But it’s also quite pleasant to cut off heads with a paper thin sword. Sometimes playing in 3rd person I’ll imagine it’s a floppy wobbly sword that straightens out once you start swinging it, for the luls

@Brutus:

…I always thought Loin was joking bout that FOV stuff.

I’ve always assumed Loin was joking about everything he ever posts. I like Loin, doe

• Well, the whole “butcher’s messer” skin makes no sense at all actually. It’s a pure fantasy sword skin. It would look better if it was as thick as the default messer skin however.

• Mod

Doesn’t matter what the messer skin looks like to be honest. It still makes any player who wields it look like a casual ;)

• @Tyoson:

Doesn’t matter what the messer skin looks like to be honest. It still makes any player who wields it look like a casual ;)

schwing!

i remember when no one used messer lol

• @Tyoson:

Except that it’s the best knight weapon for comp. Go figure.

• Mod

@gndo:

Except that it’s the best knight weapon for comp. Go figure.

I’m not sure that you understand the meaning of the term “casual”