Nerf quarterstaff

• This weapon has been dominating the comp scene for too long now, outclassing all other MAA weapons. the insane range coupled with the high speed, high damage and near unreadable animations make it extremely hard and frustrating to play against.

the DW like combo times dont help

this weapon is like the greatsword of MAAs, completely broken and mid skilled players are relying on it as crutch

I would suggest a drastic damage nerf to put this weapon on par with norsesword, broadsword etc

anyone who disagrees clearly never played the top maas with quarterstaff

• even i fall prey to qstaff MAAs

their windups are so fast and their animations make their feints unreadable at times

• i agree with crushed, tbs please do something

inb4 bias nova 1/4staff lover gonna defend it and say its okay

• hell he would even propose a BUFF to increase the flinch times on that thing

despicable

• Wait, is this a joke? I can’t tell anymore!

• Mod

People feint with quarterstaff? Really?

• I actually think qstaff is gay, annoying and pretty op vs knights especially but I can’t tell if he’s just making fun of Jimmy and nova or not. It’d be funny if he wasn’t because jimmy called this thing op months ago and everyone said hurr broadsword holy sprinkle waterer only not trash maa wep.

• @Tyoson:

People feint with quarterstaff? Really?

Yeah we wouldn’t know.

• @rumpelstiltskin:

i agree with crushed, tbs please do something

inb4 bias nova 1/4staff lover gonna defend it and say its okay

Say it’s OKAY? By golly no, he’ll say it’s trash without 2h flinch times. That tidbit is essential to a healthy MoePork diet.

• This post is deleted!

• ooh now even Crushed realised after I rekt him with it

no but seriously, it’s a sack of shit, other than stab the attacks have barely any range
    feinting lmbs or stabs is hard because the windups are so quick, and even if you manage to feint someone good luck landing your attack with the horrid animations
    it’s in the tier of weapons which are so bad it’s funny to beat someone with it like flail or sling

• locking failthread on request.