Throwin' in the towel.

• 1150 Hours played split between Chivalry:MW and Chivalry:DW (800/350 respectively.) Thanks TB, it was a fun run. I got my money’s worth. Would love to give more but I think you’ve given up on DW and MW has too many flaws to begin with. In the meantime I will anxiously await Chivalry 2 and do something productive with my time (probably). Suggestions: A classless customizable system and how about some realism mechanics(Look to Kingdom Come: Deliverance for inspiration). - Hel.

• Only people who played this game long enough as you can see how many flaws it has. Sad thing is that Torn Banner most likely believe that CMW is fine and we’re just bunch of whiners.

• Torn Banner has tried making a few turns into the right direction from time to time; nobody can deny that.

It’s just that they don’t seem to have learned from their mistakes.
    Take the continuous pleads for the removal of FiR, for example, that only requires changing 1 line of code. Neither confirmation nor rejection has been announced by TB.

Or look at the Greatsword. 95% of the users on this forum want it nerfed. I don’t think it requires a balance patch, it should have been a small thing to have been put in the UI patch.

But yeah, same here. Can’t wait for Kingdoms Come (or Chiv 2).
    Although I can never really stop myself from playing this game. I ragequit from time to time but come back eventually no matter what. That’s the Chivalry Experience.

• @Rickvs:

But yeah, same here. Can’t wait for Kingdoms Come (or Chiv 2).
    Although I can never really stop myself from playing this game. I ragequit from time to time but come back eventually no matter what. That’s the Chivalry Experience.

That’s because there are no competing titles.

• @Rickvs:

Take the continuous pleads for the removal of FiR, for example, that only requires changing 1 line of code. Neither confirmation nor rejection has been announced by TB.

Given their track record, I really doubt this. What seems like a simple edit in code could break a bunch of other shit that wasn’t intended.

Like textures not loading. Ever. In MW.

• @omg87:

Given their track record, I really doubt this. What seems like a simple edit in code could break a bunch of other shit that wasn’t intended.

Like textures not loading. Ever. In MW.

Modder already fixed this.

It is however a hidden feature not really a bug.

• @lemonater47:

Modder already fixed this.

It is however a hidden feature not really a bug.

First comment from lemonater ive read in a long time that wasnt blasphemy. gg 10/10

• @Helrin2:

(Look to Kingdom Come: Deliverance for inspiration

Single player RPG, hardly comparable.

• i will still continue to play and have fun. even with broken shit it’s fun.

YOULLL BE BAAAAAAACK!