This needs to stop NOW

• I’m so tired of getting votekicked from games for lies that charismatic douchebags come up with. This happened on an official server. One player baselessly accused me of hacking the server so no one could respawn. I was kicked by 67%, even though they had zero evidence that I hacked the server. Torn Banner, please come up with a way to stop people from abusing the votekicking system. This has become a very serious issue for me, and I’m sure it also has for other players too.

• it happens once the noobs figure out how to votekick , If you are remotely good player in a server full of noobs consider yourself kicked. Just quit playing on official servers and find a few private and clan servers where there are active admins or that you can actually friend them up and hit them up with stupid shit happens. Kila - Thunderdome is a great server…. shameless plug

• i have never been kicked for anything other than ping

• It is unfortunate that you got trolled by several scum bags. Not sure what you are expecting TBS to do about this though.

• I used to get kicked for hacking all the time, however this new wave of players is much much better. When they get killed in crazy ways, they don’t skip right to the notion that you’re hacking, they assume you’re better and more experienced instead.

• Armok you tried to kick me for absolutely no reason, and it failed, so I got you kicked. I’m a charismatic douschebag I guess. Boo hoo, cry cry.

• to be fair ive seen you ghost swing a lot ^

• One would expect a bloodgod to have more tact.

• @Armok::

I’m so tired of getting votekicked from games for lies that charismatic douchebags come up with. This happened on an official server. One player baselessly accused me of hacking the server so no one could respawn. I was kicked by 67%, even though they had zero evidence that I hacked the server. Torn Banner, please come up with a way to stop people from abusing the votekicking system. This has become a very serious issue for me, and I’m sure it also has for other players too.

Agree with everything, but you must have done something to get kicked by them. Show the full log, i know those guys wouldn’t get you kicked for no reason.

• @BeautifulMtAiryLodge:

Armok you tried to kick me for absolutely no reason, and it failed, so I got you kicked. I’m a charismatic douschebag I guess. Boo hoo, cry cry.

Yeah usually the high rank players that get kicked are because they are acting stupid, mouthing off and generally trolling. Not because of their rank or exquisite play. I recall the other day someone trying to kick a high ping player over and over again and well he got kicked instead.

Still nice try bloodgod

• @zombojoe:

i have never been kicked for anything other than ping

git gud dude

• @gregcau:

Yeah usually the high rank players that get kicked are because they are acting stupid, mouthing off and generally trolling. Not because of their rank or exquisite play. I recall the other day someone trying to kick a high ping player over and over again and well he got kicked instead.

Still nice try bloodgod

BWahahaha…
    I have been kicked because of my clan tag, been kicked for hacking, mostly kicked for simply winning a few maps in a row. the whole time I have never said a word. I have been kicked for trying to kick high ping players. For the life of me I will never understand noobs who will defend a player with 150-250-300+ ping and not vote kick them off. But if I raise a stink then I get kicked… so yeah, your assumptions are way off base

• Getting kicked for trying to kick someone for high ping is really damn weird. 150 I can understand people voting no as they are still on the same country and they are just in Western Australia or something. So no one kicks then except off classic duel servers. But 200+? They are definitely in a different damn country.

Its rs really annoying when a bunch of high ping players from somewhere else all join the server. I mean just yesterday a bunch of Russians was playing on the server. I was gonna admin kick them all but my bind had reset so I votekicked one and the abuse was astonishing. The only words in English were moron and words they Rhyme with clucking bell. Most of what they said was in Russian. I replied with the only two words I knew how to say in Russian thanks to rumples Russian lessons that got him banned temporarily. Bad I know but I was fed up, and many Australians didn’t really have kind words to say about the Russians on the server at this time MH-17 never forget.

But yeah even in MW where votekicking is easier I have had several votekicks initiated against me for trying to kick someone with high ping I’ve seen it happen to others as well. Usually they aren’t successful but when they are its frustrating. And there have been some who tried but I was logged in as admin. Saying things like “damn broken game even votekick isn’t working”. Can’t kick admins genius.

• Running servers for as long as I have, specially with Chivalry, anything near 100 just plain sucks. No excuse for anything above 150 for any game. It sucks even more for me now that I have Google Fiber. I get usually 12 - 40 ping on most servers so when I play against someone with 80+ they just lag and morph. I also notice the ping spikes when high pings log on. Now add a server with half the players with 100+ pings and the servers lag out the ass. A lot of it has to do with the default tick rate being so low. Other reasons are clear that the game struggles with the netcode as well as continued FPS issues. Yes FPS and network are related. I have a high ping kicker on my server via the Chivalry RCON tool. Big Brother Bot just sucks ass.

Anything above 100 is fair game for a kick specially do to ping spikes. Seriously, how hard is it to look for the lowest ping servers to play on? It is a no brainer but I guess players are truly stupid and dont care about how their laggy ass effects others.

“I don’t have any lag”…. famous last words of a clueless high pinger.

• Australia has always been a place of shite Internet with a low amount of servers and almost none in the west. So players are a little more forgiving for that reason here.

I like the ones who say “but I never have ping this high usually”. A glance at their steam account and they are in Trondheim, Norway.

• I think it’s flattering when I’m accused of hacking.

• Why come to the forums becuase you are mad after being votekicked? What do think is going to happen now? Will your demanding title get the forum admins to suddenly become chivalry server admins that are going to dispatch justice in your name?

go to your mother when you have tears, not the forums. I’ve never been kicked for no reason and even if i did i would just move to another server

Not only is this thread a waste of time, i am wasting my time posting because you made me angry just by reading it. I would go to my mother but shes not here

• I’ve been kicked for no reason, I’ve also been kicked for trolling people who are trolling me. Usually I keep quiet, but sometimes I enjoy a nice troll and I’ll counter troll if I’m provoked, doesn’t bother me any, though.

@daniel10x:

I would go to my mother but shes not here

Sorry little guy, I have feels for you.

• @Goregasm:

Sorry little guy, I have feels for you.

thanks man;’(

• @Agent:

I think it’s flattering when I’m accused of hacking.

agreed, it encourages me to **** these nerds even harder